3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

MegaBoi700

Jul 4, 2020
So is there a crack to get voice acting for all chapters? (Can't find anything, even the patreon says "Without voice acting for now")

Reactions: Priml1

MegaBoi700

Jul 4, 2020
only by becoming supporter.
The patreon says: "Access to all of our published games so far, such as DFD (without voice acting for now), Stranded With Her, Double Homework and future releases." Does this not mean voice acting is not included if you become a supporter? (no other tiers mention it)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well they have changed status since last time so you gotta send them e-mail and ask it if even highest tier has voiceacting.

spvcvfvc

Feb 3, 2021
well they have changed status since last time so you gotta send them e-mail and ask it if even highest tier has voiceacting.
AFAIK they lost the voiced version when Palmer's Patreon was deleted, so neither the dev team has them and you can only obtain them from mirrors laying around the interwebs, which I was unlucky with so far, any help appreciated :)

Reactions: MegaBoi700

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
AFAIK they lost the voiced version when Palmer's Patreon was deleted, so neither the dev team has them and you can only obtain them from mirrors laying around the interwebs, which I was unlucky with so far, any help appreciated :)
well that explains few things (some bad things about company), possible that no voiced versions anywhere and crackeds ended way before end.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
OK, I just started CH13 and it is showing that I did the threesome in CH12 but I did not. Is this going to affect my ending? I chose to be exclusive with Amanda, once the road trip happened.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
OK, I just started CH13 and it is showing that I did the threesome in CH12 but I did not. Is this going to affect my ending? I chose to be exclusive with Amanda, once the road trip happened.
yes unfortunately it prevents you from the perfect ending

replay the chapter from the beginning, or replay the previous one as well.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
there's a cheat to fix that.

thongchip

Feb 5, 2018
im on ch. 3 but its giving a code error

of Mouse Event for Left Released
for object oNoChapterData:

Protocol missing from URL. Should start with http, https, mailto etc or reference a saved or included file.
at gml_Object_oNoChapterData_Mouse_7
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_oNoChapterData_Mouse_7 (line -1)

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
the best ending is clearly that of Heidi, without a doubt
Maybe but I wanted to do the "canon" ending first. I have went back and done the Lily one second, now starting the Heidi one. I liked the Lily one better, so I don't doubt the Heidi and Kathy are both better also.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Maybe but I wanted to do the "canon" ending first. I have went back and done the Lily one second, now starting the Heidi one. I liked the Lily one better, so I don't doubt the Heidi and Kathy are both better also.
I did that too

in fact according to me it is strange that the secondary LI has what is objectively the best ending

an ending that is completely successful, sentimental, professional and also really closes the plot

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes