3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Rabbit99

Jul 23, 2020
Probably the first game that I played of this genre, and so nice it got me hooked for good. The story is interesting, there's almost no grinding, the renders are great, and you should explore all endings as they're quite different. I still like this one better than the following games by Palmer and love-joint, even though they're worth checking out!...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
where are save files kept?
online: browser's cache unless you save it on computer
offline: C:\Users\*user*\AppData\Local\vne2 in windows10 (again if saved when game says so)

Reactions: yesz

emirRR3V

Jan 21, 2020
hello I chosse Heidi in ch16 rejct Lily in 15 and Amanda in 17 but always epilog eng with Amanda....how can I get Heidi pls

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
thx I didnt have sex wit Amanda but I say her didnt selfless and that mess me.thx

thereafter there is a more explicit question of whether or not to continue your relationship

if you say yes there is a sex scene near the car, otherwise close the story

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
thx I didnt have sex wit Amanda but I say her didnt selfless and that mess me.thx

thereafter there is a more explicit question of whether or not to continue your relationship

if you say yes there is a sex scene near the car, otherwise close the story

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
sorry but one more question I have Heidi end but not marriage.how to ge it

I don't remember if you can see their wedding ...

however there are two endings, one in which they try to set up a profitable business that allows them to defend themselves from the threats of Amanda's aunt and one in which they succeed.

to have the second ending, the perfect ending, you must have been loyal to Heidi (Amanda doesn't count)

emirRR3V

Jan 21, 2020
I don't remember if you can see their wedding ...

however there are two endings, one in which they try to set up a profitable business that allows them to defend themselves from the threats of Amanda's aunt and one in which they succeed.

to have the second ending, the perfect ending, you must have been loyal to Heidi (Amanda doesn't count)
thanks again for help

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
I mean it's *extremely* easy to hit the good endings once you play through once and figure out you have to be faithful and what scenes to agree to and which not, but on the first playthrough you have no chance.
I know this is several months old, but I gotta say, all you have to do to be faithful is to reject all the other girls, it's so simple to figure out even a baby could do it. I got the ending I wanted just by making choices that made sense. I've no idea how anyone has any trouble with this.

randomguy26

Apr 23, 2018
Such a great game.One of the few quality games out here.Most games miss out on making any kinda bonding between the characters before the eventual sexy part. Man,palmer is going to be missed.One among few talented adult games creator.Props to the man.

Reactions: MarinBladewing
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes