3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

yumyymm

Jun 9, 2019
Just learned about the dev halfway through playing the game so that kind of cast a shadow over the proceedings, but still it was a great game. Really tragic that he passed away.

Blacklight38

Apr 29, 2019
RIP Palmer; you'll be missed. It sucks that I only found out about this today. I actually found out due to one of the creators on here having an "in memory of Palmer" note on their project. I haven't checked with this game in a while, but it's still sad that this happened. My condolences to the team and those who knew him, and again, you'll never see this since your gone but you will be missed.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I believe when you beat it there is a list of all possible endings. 3 for each girl and 1 for no girls.
in general there is a "success" ending, achievable only in absolute fidelity, an "average" ending in which the relationship resists but there is no major change, and a "we tried but it went wrong" ending in which even the relationship does not last.

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
RIP Palmer, I Had the chance to hang out with you in your streams and golf with you a couple times it was fun take care where ever you might be!

Blinkmoth

Mar 14, 2017
Damn, such a sad news to wake up to. RIP, and thanks for the memories :<
It seems I'm late for the party, as Patreon is asking people to stop donating to them, but I would still like to access the voiced patreon versions if possible.Does anyone know how I could do that?

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
Damn, such a sad news to wake up to. RIP, and thanks for the memories :<
It seems I'm late for the party, as Patreon is asking people to stop donating to them, but I would still like to access the voiced patreon versions if possible.Does anyone know how I could do that?
The Love Joint dev team opened a new Patreon to continue development.

TheSpy101

Apr 1, 2020
So, I was asked if I could upload the harem bonus scenes. If anyone is interested : Harem
Hey, Zephrah, completely off-topic for this thread but I wanted to ask if you got the October DH content? Posted it here because I didn't want to potentially get you in trouble with the devs over on the DH thread

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
Hey, Zephrah, completely off-topic for this thread but I wanted to ask if you got the October DH content? Posted it here because I didn't want to potentially get you in trouble with the devs over on the DH thread
Hey, as a sign of respect to the devs and what happened, I will refrain from posting them for a while. Others are welcome to do it, but for now, I will give them the support.

TheSpy101

Apr 1, 2020
Hey, as a sign of respect to the devs and what happened, I will refrain from posting them for a while. Others are welcome to do it, but for now, I will give them the support.
Oh, no, of course. I figured as much, I was asking more to confirm that that was the case. Better to know what's happening than not to know. I think it's a good thing that no one has posted it yet, since considering what's happened to Palmer, the devs need all the support they can get.

Reactions: FreakyHokage

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
crackeds aka hacked patreon versions versions end after a while and saves aren't compatible between any versions. just a reminder that on 1st game daughter isn't daughter (thx stupid patreon) and on 2nd chapter onwards you can change that but that might not work.

Reactions: Slytherin͏
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes