3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

dmmt

May 8, 2020
DFD and Cohabitation; 1st 2 'adult' games I ever played. On that garbage site, Gamcore.

GuiltyZ

Feb 15, 2021
Is the download for the complete chapter 1-19 broken? It seems to always stop halfway and just repeat. (For Nopy)

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
I got excited for a second and thought the "All Chapters" download was all one game. Shame but understandable.

I initially was a $10 patron, but now I wish there were, if not a gallery, a gallery of save files prior to every sex scene.

Oh well, got the walkthrough, might as well skip on through

_Utakata_

Jun 18, 2019
This detective Really is one of the funniest character The court part cracked me up He is like a big teddybear He may look dumb but he can be smart to :ROFLMAO:

Bossk

Jun 13, 2020
Sadly I read the reviews shortly after the Whiskeyville episode and had a huge section of the plot spoiled for me
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
has very much put me off finishing the story.

Even with the Heidi ending being good and me quite liking her character, I rarely play these "family friendly" games for the secondary unrelated LIs unless there are harem endings.

Its a shame, was really into the story, one of the best since I played since Sisterly Lust (which is admittedly pretty far fetched but enjoyable)

Reactions: felicemastronzo

JucyYuuji

Jan 13, 2021
Does anyone else have a problem with save imports from chapter to chapter?

There's been small things here and there, that didn't really disturb the flow, so I didn't mind, but there's a HUGE disconnect between chapter 12 and 13.

jimstorm

Donor
Mar 14, 2018
and there navigate to dfd.
This is pretty old so i imagine maybe the dev removed the web version. But just in case I'm dumb I figured I'd ask, is there Still a way to do this by playing web version? I only see download button for each chapter

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This is pretty old so i imagine maybe the dev removed the web version. But just in case I'm dumb I figured I'd ask, is there Still a way to do this by playing web version? I only see download button for each chapter
only via links in op, as of why no links at their site you gotta ask from them.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Hello. I would appreciate any help trying to fix what has just happened to me.

Spoiler alert.

Why the game did not track my previous choices? What can I do, if anything, to fix that incoherence?

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes