3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This looked interested until I saw you have to download 19 different game files. Wth kind of nonsense is that?
at least you don't have to play those via browser.

Trust me, it's worth it
yea, there are many good scenes and good story.

there were talks before palmer kicking the bucket that this might get combined to 1 packet but i guess that and dh getting offline versions (OFFICIAL) got scrapped on his death.

SkuIt

Oct 2, 2021
Damn, just heard about Palmer passing. Such an amazing Game Developer.

Can't wait to try out on Love-Joint's newest game :) .

This game was definitely worth it. Hack, even at the end I just wanted more story/plot. I feel lost now that i played through the whole thing

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
Now I remember this game. i was kinda weird out the first time I played this.but now HOLY MACARONI w/ Creamy Latte.
im so excited to play this

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
also wait whats the different between offline and online version of the Game? are there limitation of choices or options?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
also wait whats the different between offline and online version of the Game? are there limitation of choices or options?
content wise same, on browser version saves are in browser cache so when its cleared, on offline saves are stored in files (usually, occasionally game doesn't recognize prev. ch save and then has to replay it).

Reactions: BeenThroughHell

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
I am confused. Is the game in the OP not the cracked version? Because, I downloaded the 1-19 file and they aren't cracked. At least not where I can edit the txt files to stop the stupid ass mini-games. I DONT want to play these mini-games. Reading through the thread someone said you can edit the txt files to stop the mini-games, but my txt files are jibberish. I am utterly confused here.

Also. THIS is why I prefer renpy games. This game continually forces you to pause and wait for scenes to progress instead of just letting you click and move on. Really ruining the game for me. I can't stand it. Seriously, a sex scene with Veronica for example. CONTINUAL forced paused screens. Why would someone think that is a good idea in a game? The stupid orgasm pause is ridiculous as well.

Chapter 4 is confusing me. I put all 3 of the codes in. So why cant I have all three scenes?

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I am confused. Is the game in the OP not the cracked version? Because, I downloaded the 1-19 file and they aren't cracked. At least not where I can edit the txt files to stop the stupid ass mini-games. I DONT want to play these mini-games. Reading through the thread someone said you can edit the txt files to stop the mini-games, but my txt files are jibberish. I am utterly confused here.

Also. THIS is why I prefer renpy games. This game continually forces you to pause and wait for scenes to progress instead of just letting you click and move on. Really ruining the game for me. I can't stand it. Seriously, a sex scene with Veronica for example. CONTINUAL forced paused screens. Why would someone think that is a good idea in a game? The stupid orgasm pause is ridiculous as well.

Chapter 4 is confusing me. I put all 3 of the codes in. So why cant I have all three scenes?
crackeds were removed since after devs put drm in those were abandoned so all versions in op are officials.

yes lj's engine was really bad on this, very bad on dh until on last update and very nice on shs.

not sure but i think 1 code at a time.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
crackeds were removed since after devs put drm in those were abandoned so all versions in op are officials.

yes lj's engine was really bad on this, very bad on dh until on last update and very nice on shs.

not sure but i think 1 code at a time.
So there is no way to skip the stupid mini-games? Because, I can't do one of them (the drinking game). I absolutely HATE mini-games that are timed. I freakin hate it!

I have read other people doing all three codes. Do you have to go all the way back to Chapter Two and not sleep with anyone and replay everything all over again?

Reactions: felicemastronzo
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes