3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
You mean the stepmom's uncle's nephew's (possible) half-daughter
Does something with her granny's first cousin - or is that foster mother's son? - she really shouldn't oughter?

Reactions: RustyV

udogu

May 20, 2019
I'm confused by this whole "Online version" vs "Offline version".

Would someone mind explaining the difference?

rrxlewd

Feb 26, 2019
Is this Game depressing? Why? I dont mind spoilers and details
That's how I felt having played to ch.17. Its the main story conflict but gets much worse if you romance Amanda (the D and arguably the centerpiece among the girls). To spare you the drama go chase the other 3 girls instead. You can see how many people here are upset with her from halfway on (IMO for good reason, pending a clever twist if there is any)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What I understand is that you need to play the last two chapters (Patreon-only) to learn the whole picture, even perhaps her side of the story. If you're feeling generous go for it

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Amanda bailed him out and simply apologizes, half-heartedly
One of my main problems is that she didn't actually apologize. Only one who said the word "sorry" was the MC. For what i have no idea. Add to that the fact evil aunt offered to destroy the MCs life for D 1st time they met and D decides to trust her??? Bullshit. :rolleyes: Don't think I'll ever finish playing this and I'm certainly never paying for it. Would've started supporting it early this year but story took such a shitty turn I just couldn't. Shame. Really liked this one a lot up to a point but bad story telling decisions can ruin anything. Think Game of Thrones has set an unsurpassable record for that personally but this one stings too.

rrxlewd

Feb 26, 2019
One of my main problems is that she didn't actually apologize. Only one who said the word "sorry" was the MC.
And taking her back makes MC look like a massive doormat. Its understandable if MC had multi-timed her with the other girls or fucked everyone else but her, but as someone playing solely for the F/D route it was a miserable experience. Although there might be hints of her being vindictive like "I hate you and Kathy keeping secrets from me" or gullible like her mom from the first half, her actions are absolutely disproportionate if done without any ulterior motives (like maybe she's secretly taking down Cecilia to claim inheritance for herself and MC)

I'm certainly never paying for it
I'd donate just because I enjoyed first-half of the story if not for the fact I haven't figure out how to pledge with virtual credit

And pardon for being presumptuous and so in-denial about the story but I believe the Patreon Review may have affected where the story goes. I noticed it happened around the release of ch. 8 and considering how this game stayed while others like DmD doesn't I assume the F/D element had to be minimized and deconstructed to avoid ban

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
so any idea when will the last two chapter be released for free or even cracked versions?
Nobody is cracking this game. Unless you're going to take a shot at it, we have to wait for Palmer and his team to release them.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
It's not a stated goal bud. We just released two episodes of Double Homework for free on June 15 and on June 27 this month.
While I get that you are excited about new projects, you hopefully understand the optics of finishing previous projects, right? I mean, if you are no longer invested in working DF, that's fine: make all of it free and available for download. A fully-functional game from start to finish is the best free advertising you are EVER going to get. Being a penny-pincher about a product that you've moved on from seems...well, grubby.

As well, you are trying to get DH off the ground, but the chapters you have made available lack a lot of the basic ingredients that tend to draw us to these sorts of games Hint: an upskirt picture of someone's underwear is not really engaging us in the storyline. I get that there is a good backstory brewing there, and you want an organic evolution to the fooling about stuff, but when you don't make that available for us to see begin to happen, you are essentially diverting your potential subscribers elsewhere.

Now, before some knucklehead says I just want free stuff, understand that I am one of your Patreon subscribers, and I want others to become subscribers as well. More subscribers means you dedicate more time to create content. By suggesting that we pay a) to finish a game, and b) pay to see anything sexy is charging too much in a very small convenience store where yiu only have pictures of the products being sold. Only the desperate or dumb are going to frequent such a place.

That's just my two euros' worth, adjusted for economic pressures.

Considering its Palm

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Two things you can expect from Palmer: 1) Good quality game. 2) About 3+ years of development time to see significant content.
This is why you make content free - to maintain interest in development. Look at Milfy City; a great game that is in hiatus over RL issues with the dev. All of the content was posted free after a short period of time and they even suspended their Patreon (I would have still paid even during hiatus, because money keeps the games coming out). That is why they have people willing to wait a long time for updates. They keep the Machine of Interest humming. I am not sure Palmer has figured out this valuable lesson as of yet. Until they do, making games will never bring in the money that allows them to go full-time into game development. And that is disappointing, because there is so much good stuff from this dev.

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes