3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I just wish the OP would be updated, since there's clearly more chapters out. Also don't tell me its already updated, because its not (like somebody already said before).

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
I just wish the OP would be updated, since there's clearly more chapters out. Also don't tell me its already updated, because its not (like somebody already said before).
The OP has links to the first 6 chapters.
The 7th and 8th chapters have not been released to the public yet and are only playable via subscription, so yes the OP has been updated with the latest available freely playable chapters.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I updated the OP. Please tell me what is missing.

Reactions: Safetydummy

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
public chapters don't have voice acting for entire game like in patreon versions have, that's only difference (outside patreon versions being playable to patreons only).

MrGee

Aug 22, 2017
Great game. Could stand to have a bit more animations though. But I guess you can't have everything.

blackboard

Oct 23, 2017
What exactly are you hoping to get more from it?

I don't think there's been any difference between the public version and Patreon version, besides the release schedule, of course. I doubt that after the public release different links for Patreon even exist.
Voice Acting

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Voice Acting
Have you tried it? There were a few first chapters with partial voice acting where you could try it.
At first I thought that "cool, maybe it's worth something". Not after I actually heard it.
An adult woman making "girly voice" isn't my cup of tea. :confused: Could have been better using her normal voice, IMHO.

Reactions: bas and Frank01

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Love-joint is not a pirate site, it is the proprietary site of the game developer. As such, any link on that site is only operative for paid patrons EXCEPT when Palmer releases the games for free. At this point, he has only released up to Chapter 6 for free on love-joint.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
If you want to play update 7 or 8 and are not a super hacker then you realistically only have two choices, 1.) become a patreon, 2.) wait a couple of weeks.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes