3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
There's a customisation button above settings button when you launch the game from chapter 3 onwards. You can change your relationship , how Amanda address you etc using that
Yeah, I figured it out as soon as I started Chapter 3 last night. Thanks for letting me know about chapter 4+, I was a bit confused.

ptrinh

Apr 6, 2018
Here's the URL for chapter 8. Try to use the hack method that worked for chap6 and 7:

Reactions: 187

SadHold

May 25, 2017
Going to some extreme measures to counter piracy I see. Congratulations for what seems to be a working method(until somebody cracks it) ;)

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Can someone help me out with Kathy? I'm currently playing Chapter 3 at the slumber party, so I'm trying to see everything in the 'scene' folder, but I'm having trouble getting "kathy blowjob" part. Does anyone know the right answers are to make it happen? I've tried different combinations.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
If I remember correctly there is no Kathy bj at the "slumber party", that happens at the restaurant.

I was hoping for dad to catch daughter and kathy being lez-be-friends in daughters bedroom but that didn't happen either. Rats.

ranma100

Oct 23, 2017
The website coding must be link with Patreon account , so there is no way to bypass it unless you know how to code. I hope all the new members understand this and stop asking for hacked version, it's annoying.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
If I remember correctly there is no Kathy bj at the "slumber party", that happens at the restaurant.

I was hoping for dad to catch daughter and kathy being lez-be-friends in daughters bedroom but that didn't happen either. Rats.
Do you remember if its before the customer started talking to you, or when Amanda (daughter) comes into the diner angry?

Maybe in the future Kathy will be interested in Amanda, who knows.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The website coding must be link with Patreon account , so there is no way to bypass it unless you know how to code. I hope all the new members understand this and stop asking for hacked version, it's annoying.
I agree but wishful thinking.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Looks like I picked the wrong response earlier. Thats the reason why I didn't get the bj (I clicked the #2 response, instead of the first). Well, I finally got it.

TheReDeeMeR

Mar 18, 2018
Looks like I picked the wrong response earlier. Thats the reason why I didn't get the bj (I clicked the #2 response, instead of the first). Well, I finally got it.
so how did you managed to get a BJ from Kathy ?
PS: finally found the answer to get the BJ and that is "You have to let loose sometimes"

Jul 22, 2017
Thanks to our increase in Patreon income we were able to hire a dedicated team to work just on this game :) Just like we hope to do with our eroge anime taboo game. So the hope is to have at least three games running at once with three different teams. So fresh content every month. That's the goal at least.
I figured I'd let you know this since I can't afford to be a patron I only found your game thanks to this one and another site fell in love with your games from PwU. I do let others know about your game that I personally know who are into the same games. And I check this site and the other regularly. If I could get my SSI checks in since I have been fighting to get them for the past year now I would be a monthly contributor because I know these are good quality games. And the girls aint half bad looking either.

blackboard

Oct 23, 2017
hey can anyone give me the URL for the patreon chap 5?(not the public one the one that is recieved in patreon) Ty

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
What exactly are you hoping to get more from it?

I don't think there's been any difference between the public version and Patreon version, besides the release schedule, of course. I doubt that after the public release different links for Patreon even exist.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes