3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

RedFoot

Aug 20, 2017
Why not?

@Touroc, chapters 6 and 3 don't seem to have Real Daughter patches or cracked versions in the OP.

Edit: Guys, what do I use to open the cracked versions of the game? I've tried it with both Vivaldi and Chrome and none of them work. Plus, it tells it's a better idea to use a "web server" as not all the colours will show because of the broswer's additional security settings...

EDIT2: Nevermind, got it to work.

VOICE: FWIW, I think Kathy's voice actress doesn't suit her at all. I realize the developer probably can't hunt down lots of those for his characters, and I don't know how anyone else feels about it, but I actually turned voice off because of it.

EDIT3:

Another Observation: Amanda looks a little too "angry" when she's angry. It's kind of unattractive.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Just finished Chapter 1 a couple of minutes ago. I love the story, the characters, their own personalities and the game's music. I also like the character growth from the dad and the daughter (Amanda) since the beginning of the chapter. I'm looking for to play the remaining chapters. 4/5 stars. :eazyHype:

lieso

Aug 12, 2017
What kind of genre is this game? I'm asking because I'm looking for a subreddit of this kind of games or a way to look to similar games

Touroc

Apr 25, 2018
Why not?

@Touroc, chapters 6 and 3 don't seem to have Real Daughter patches or cracked versions in the OP.
No clue about why the OP didn't add the Real Daughter version of the game to his/her downloads for version 3. But, as I said, it's available for free online from the maker here:

(if the URL gets removed for my low post count, google the name of the game and choose the second option, that should be a 'love-joint dot com' address)

As to the cracked versions. I didn't download them, and have no interest in them. I'm guessing they're cracked to make all the sex scenes available to you. If memory serves, there are only a few choices in 6, and no sex scenes, so most likely they didn't bother cracking it. The maker apologized on his site for the shortness of Chapter 6.

To 'Patch 6' manually (the way the maker of the game intended)...

In version 4 and later, there is a wrench, above the gear... on the main page... click it...

There you can set:
Partner name: Amanda
She is your: Daughter (Default: Step-Daughter)
You are her: Father (Default Step-Father)
She calls you (long nick): Big Daddy with the Master Hammer Extraordinaire
She calls you (short nick): Love God!

Sorry I'm a bit of a smart@$$. Excuse any and all sarcasm.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
No clue about why the OP didn't add the Real Daughter version of the game to his/her downloads for version 3. But, as I said, it's available for free online from the maker here:

(if the URL gets removed for my low post count, google the name of the game and choose the second option, that should be a 'love-joint dot com' address)
I'm guessing that you can change it yourself in the current version of ch3, because both links on the blog page will be eventually redirected to the same single address that is posted in the OP here.
It means there are no separate versions of ch3 any more.

As to the cracked versions. I didn't download them, and have no interest in them. I'm guessing they're cracked to make all the sex scenes available to you. If memory serves, there are only a few choices in 6, and no sex scenes, so most likely they didn't bother cracking it. The maker apologized on his site for the shortness of Chapter 6.

To 'Patch 6' manually (the way the maker of the game intended)...
You're guessing wrong. A simple search on this thread will give you the correct answer.

In version 4 and later, there is a wrench, above the gear... on the main page... click it...

There you can set:
Partner name: Amanda
She is your: Daughter (Default: Step-Daughter)
You are her: Father (Default Step-Father)
She calls you (long nick): Big Daddy with the Master Hammer Extraordinaire
She calls you (short nick): Love God!

Sorry I'm a bit of a smart@$$. Excuse any and all sarcasm.
Nice try, but on the next page someone will ask about the same thing again :biggrin:

Reactions: UncleVT

ltech

Apr 25, 2018
There are at least two methods to get past this attempt at pay-walling. One is actually so laughably funny a junior college tech teacher would probably just look down in shame. (Hint: This is a pretty basic thing to consider when web hosting a file.)
The second is a little more out of reach for the average normie, but unfortunately won't be sharing it as I like to receive my content as I am currently.

Attempts at DRM and just greed in general are everything that is wrong with this world. Would you like 1.0+Gbps wireless speeds at all times? For your home, apartment, phone, in a park or anywhere? The tech is there but people companies are happy with the current income and users are largely ignorant and oblivious.

Also don't PM me about anything in this post, it will only land you an Ignore. (And yes that includes even if you are offering me money.)
Another way, it to redirect the javascript to one that has drm disabled as its only a few lines of code. For this you need the URL's tho.

And no, I wont share the real URL's.
The url's have a 7 alphanumuric string at the end for example

pot123

Aug 6, 2017
Another way, it to redirect the javascript to one that has drm disabled as its only a few lines of code. For this you need the URL's tho.

And no, I wont share the real URL's.
The url's have a 7 alphanumuric string at the end for example
But if you get access to the URL, can't you just manually stop it from redirecting.

ltech

Apr 25, 2018
But if you get access to the URL, can't you just manually stop it from redirecting.
That does not work any more(at least for ch 7 and 8), I think it is using the patreon api to verify that you are a patreon.
You have to change some boolean variables in VNE2.js to bypass the DRM and tell your browser to redirect to your modified VNE2.js. I did this because it was the only way I could get it to go full-screen.

pot123

Aug 6, 2017
That does not work any more(at least for ch 7 and 8), I think it is using the patreon api to verify that you are a patreon.
You have to change some boolean variables in VNE2.js to bypass the DRM and tell your browser to redirect to your modified VNE2.js. I did this because it was the only way I could get it to go full-screen.
Looks like you're right I just tried to do it on chapter 7 and it doesn't work anymore with the url. Must have changed it after ch 7 was released.

Reactions: ltech

ltech

Apr 25, 2018
Looks like you're right I just tried to do it on chapter 7 and it doesn't work anymore with the url. Must have changed it after ch 7 was released.
Yeah, but you can still work around it as there are browser extensions that allow you to override content such as javascript by redirecting to modified files.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes