3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone know when Chapter 7 will be out for the public (as a download), since chapter 8 is out for patrons?

FetishCollectorD

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
For those asking for a walkthrough (I know I was one), apparently only a few choices are game changing. I found this on Reddit. Hope it helps.
________________________________________________________________________________________________
There is no guide yet because only some choices have meaningful impact on scenes.

From the top of my head in Ch2 if you want a scene with Heidi (bartender) you make her a bet for $500 and then mix three drinks for customers, after that you ask her if she has a boyfriend.

For Victoria (the brunette) you talk to her and choose the following options: casual question / can I buy you a drink / sure let's switch / she doesn't like me / I'm an entrepreneur or businessman (both work) / Rum and Coke (doesn't matter) / Dream or Responsibilites (both work) / Alright let me get my things together

In Ch4 you get the scene with the girl you chose in Ch2, after you get high with Kathy.

In Ch3 you can get a BJ from Kathy, you have to choose "sometimes you have to let loose" and in Ch5 for hotsecks with Kathy you have to choose "i wish i knew how i felt".

FetishCollectorD

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
In CH5 if you wanna fuck kathy, tell her to tell you how she feels. Later on she'll ask you how you feel. Tell her "Im unsure how I feel". She'll agree then you have a small scene before she takes her shirt off. Then just click keep going and enjoy.

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Has anyone managed to combine these seperate games into one?
Downloading multiple chapters for one game is off-putting.

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
Here you go Chapter 7 cracked by @187 OP Updated!
- - - -

mrbtwice

May 13, 2017
stupid question, but can anyone help me? ive played through chapter 5 official, and have chptr 6 official but i cant get 6 to load the game for some reason. both are offline, ive played 1-5 offline all fine, but cant get 6 to load for whatever reason

Reactions: nod24
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes