3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
See muttdoggy's post 6 posts before yours.
i wasnt asking for anyone's back up data. i just wanted to know if i have to play it over again from scratch. i did happen to find some back up data but i dont know for what version. all i know is it doesnt work for chp 8 or 6

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone know what the cheat for Heidi? I typed in "ch4heidisex", but it says 'Invalid cheat.'

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
So how long before Ch 7 & 8 Official uploads go up? I haven't played online, only the official releases through Ch 6 & don't want to play through all that dialogue again.
Good question for @Palmer. I get wanting to wait for a period of time to encourage Patreons, but Ch 7 has been out for 6 weeks at this point, seems like it's time to release it to the masses I'd think.

What is it, 8 full weeks after it goes out to the $10 crowd that he releases it for free?

Ruk

May 12, 2018
its not working for me for ch8, I start the bat thing but it showed a web that cant connect. what to do? sorry newbie here.

JCS

Feb 20, 2018
Please forgive my ignorance, but I've been trying to work through this game series and I cant seem to get a version of Ch 5 that isnt for browser. Am I doing something wrong? If this is the only path, how do I get the browser version to upload my choices and vice versa for when I go on to Ch 6? If there is already instructions, please point me to them since there are a lot of posts here to sift through.

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
It is so annoying to download all these separate parts. Not complaining, I know it's free, but just saying for whoever works on this, it's not very user friendly. That's why I will be quietly resquesting for a good soul to rip all CGs because they seem to be nice, even if I can't bother to DL all that and play.. Would do it myself, but outside of Rpy & RPGM I don't know how to do it.
Are you kidding? This is by far the best release model I've seen here. I sure as hell hate downloading 1.5GB to get what amounts to a 150MB update of a game I've already downloaded a half-dozen times. If you can't do simple update patches then separate chapters is the best way to go. It saves time, bandwidth, and aggravation.

Philz

Mar 24, 2018
This whole mess with online versions and offline versions and save imports are such a pain.. Wish the auther could just make a loader that runs each chapter. Downing chapters indivudually is good, but have them run from one and the same client please!

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
I checked his Patreon for a schedule, based on past release it seems fair to say that unless he plays the Patreon Bingo it should be over in July, so I guess, might as well wait for that and play it in one go.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
i wasnt asking for anyone's back up data. i just wanted to know if i have to play it over again from scratch. i did happen to find some back up data but i dont know for what version. all i know is it doesnt work for chp 8 or 6
You have two choices:
1. Use someone else's backup and continue from where the backup left off.
2. Play all the episodes from scratch and create your own backup for each episode, and finally you'll have a backup that you can use with the latest episode.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Wow. Just Wow. Speechless and drained (heh heh) after that one...

This was beginning to seem like a real lackluster week for game releases- there were a few decent ones, some new surprise ones, but nothing really stood out; it was a pretty "meh" week... Until tonight. DFD upped the ante and upped it good.

Chapter 7 was really solid and had a great ending- it was definitely leading up to someting... (Hopefully we see more of Lily in the future...)

Chapter 8- Phenomenal. Without spoiling anything. Phenomenal. Warning: Do Not read the file names while the game is being unzipped.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bravo Palmer, you have done an excellent job with this series and these characters. I can only imagine where this could go next, but eagerly anticipate it.

Does anybody know when the Offline versions become available for download- playing them online is nice and all, but what if you want to play off-line or the power goes out and you have enough laptop battery to keep yourself "occupied".

Mr.Ree6969

Oct 19, 2017
Any help on how to make it run? when I open the batch file, my browser opens but it doesn't load. -Thank you in advance to any good Samaritan out there

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes