3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
I played chapters 1-6 as a downloaded game (not online).
Noticed that only online chapters 7 & 8 are available, any chance of posting the standalone .exe versions of those chapters?

Reactions: theraingaid1976

Modder
Sep 29, 2017
I played chapters 1-6 as a downloaded game (not online).
Noticed that only online chapters 7 & 8 are available, any chance of posting the standalone .exe versions of those chapters?
There are no standalone .exe (official offline release) for ch7 & ch8 yet. You'll have to wait a couple months(?) for it to be released.

I don't get it, why are you guys using the offline version when the online is being released first? If you really cared about playing the latest versions as soon as possible, it's the online version that would be the best option. :confused:

kirsek

Jun 27, 2017
hay.. can some1 please give me ch3-8 back up files? that what i downloaded it does not have or something like that..

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Man, I've been real tempted to get into this game but I'm put off by all the separate downloads, online stuff, probably don't even want to fuck with the cracked versions.

Is it as hard to get into as it looks like at first glance?

Reactions: Safetydummy

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
when i start chapter 8, chapter 7 appears... why?

I had the same issue, but I realized that the little DOS Window/Batch File for the Server was still open for Chapter 7. You have to close that little window as well. After that you should be able to launch Chapter 8 (and another little DOS/Batch File window will open and it should say "Chapter 8" at the very top. I hope this fixes your problem- it's what worked for me. There may be an issue trying to run those files concurrently-1 instance, 1 game.

g4r3th

Mar 23, 2018
batch file keeps opening Edge instead of chrome and then gets all choppy.. How can I force it to open with Chrome?

Nevermind fixed it...

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Man, I've been real tempted to get into this game but I'm put off by all the separate downloads, online stuff, probably don't even want to fuck with the cracked versions.

Is it as hard to get into as it looks like at first glance?

It does seem like a genuine pain-in-the-arse-yes, but the Chapters are not all that long and while it seems like a slow-burn- it really isn't (it was probably the time in between chapters being released that made it feel that way). I would highly recommend downloading this now, because you could just scream through the chapters (1-8) and achieve the same pay-off that I've been waiting for months to achieve. I HIGHLY recommend this game- more so, now that I've finally been able to play Chapters 7 & 8. It is well worth it. One word of advice save often, as there is no roll-back for this game and you can't take screen-shots (or a way that I've been able to figure out). Palmer has created some beautiful art, an interesting story, and a D/SD/CF (depending on your preference) that melts your heart.

Reactions: theman1027

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
I dislike that question when someone asks it at DmD ... but sorry, I have know it before touching this again:
can we have sex (oral, vaginal, anal) with D yet in DfD?

Reactions: Safetydummy

recatcher

Feb 16, 2018
To answer that,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yeah, after having played through DMD for a bit I have to say this is far from a slow burn in that sense. There are some apparent missteps, such as Chapter 6's kind of underwhelming content, but even the less intense moments (like the sharing a bed one) really draw you in. Plus the dynamic between characters is tremendously enjoyable. I love some good banter, and the way it's used here really fleshes out the characters' relationships.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Lots of kudos to Palmer for Chapter 8.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know, right? You knew it was going in this direction, BUT I did not see THIS ending coming when it did- I figured we'd get this ending in, like, Chapters 12 - 14 (the way it was going). I like how it didn't feel too rushed- it just kinda made sense. It will be interesting to see where this goes in the future.

I do know once my current situation improves- this will definitely be a game that I support. I feel bad that I haven't been able to yet, because this is such a solid, excellent, game- and Palmer hasn't let anybody down, in terms of updates or content.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
I gave up after chapter 3, maybe in chapter 215 shell accidentally touch your penis and blush saying its ok followed by an internal monologue of being conflicted due to societal norms but enjoying it
I would have to say that you're off by about -208 Chapters, up until last night- I was thinking the exact same thing you were (trust me). I was very, happily, mistaken. Although, as much as I like this game and LOVE the D/SD/CF character (and the supporting characters)- I probably would have played all 215 Chapters... She is adorable.

ProTip: Oh yeah, almost forgot, WEAR HEADPHONES! :)

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes