3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

malikshabazz

Jul 23, 2017
how do i start playing the game... i mean what the diffrence between official and cracked vers?
and why there's 1-6 official and 4-8(without 6) cracked?
There are Patreon online versions, official free versions and cracked version. Palmer does the official 'free' non-Patreon releases a couple months after the Patreon online ones. So, Ch. 8 is available to Patreon members online, but we're only at Ch. 6 for the free releases.

However, the online versions have been cracked by some of the crafty folks here, so if you're chomping at the bit to see further in the story, that's an option.

I would just download the official version of Ch 1 and start from there. I created a DFD folder and saved each chapter in the folder. Once you're done with one chapter, you can start the next one and it will detect your completed game info from the previous chapter.

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
How do you start chapter 4?
It says about loading a backup, but theres no way to backup the data on the first 3 chapters? I checked the options, but theres no backup button.
What am i missing?

woody

Jan 31, 2017
this is an awesome game but the crap to play the newest chapter kills it,which is a pity as it is awesome

combTrix

May 10, 2018
"Childhood friend for dessert." If the characters stoped talking about the "childhood friend" for once... Childhood friend here... childhood friend there... How about calling her just plain and simple "girl"?
"Is this your girl? You have a cute girl. Oh, that must be your girl!"
See? Problem solved.
you can change your preferences in the gear at the start of the gam if you don't like that...

Reactions: Left_Pepega

piales

Jun 17, 2017
There are Patreon online versions, official free versions and cracked version. Palmer does the official 'free' non-Patreon releases a couple months after the Patreon online ones. So, Ch. 8 is available to Patreon members online, but we're only at Ch. 6 for the free releases.

However, the online versions have been cracked by some of the crafty folks here, so if you're chomping at the bit to see further in the story, that's an option.

I would just download the official version of Ch 1 and start from there. I created a DFD folder and saved each chapter in the folder. Once you're done with one chapter, you can start the next one and it will detect your completed game info from the previous chapter.
thanks very much

MurkyLOL

Feb 20, 2018
LOL, I am so stupid- I forgot all about the "undo" button- I just, typically, stayed with my decisions for this particular game- or saved right before something critical happened. Yeah, there is an undo button- thanks for that. :)

I spam "save" so often, that Monty Python wrote a song about it.
Does it exist a "undo" button!?:OhMyGoodness:
LOL my saves are an encore of yours too

Reactions: Safetydummy

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Did someone mention MPFC?

(sorry, I must always pop up at such mentions)

Reactions: Safetydummy

Hitokiri65

Mar 10, 2018
I just love this game, but wanted to replay it from chapter 4 (Heidi and Kathy), van anyone help me with a savegame from chapter 3?

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes