3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
i like Palmer's games since ADRIFT times but this one is ... something special. Tnx for sharing!
His other games are worth checking out- Play With Us 1 & 2 and (definitely) Emily: Sister Attraction- it may seem slow and difficult, but if you get the walkthrough for the commands- it is well worth it. Palmer is really good at what he does- you should check them out, especially the Emily one- you can fap and cry all at the same time. :)

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
can someone give me a save file from the end of chapter 6 i played the regular versions and i cant play 7 or 8 yet =(

thryllth

Jul 15, 2017
<snip> One word of advice save often, as there is no roll-back for this game and you can't take screen-shots (or a way that I've been able to figure out). <snip>
No way to get screenshots that I have found but if you pick something and don't like the results there is an "undo" button on the bottom left of the UI that takes you back to your last choice. I do agree about saving fairly often but that is good advice in general.

Reactions: Safetydummy

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
No way to get screenshots that I have found but if you pick something and don't like the results there is an "undo" button on the bottom left of the UI that takes you back to your last choice. I do agree about saving fairly often but that is good advice in general.
LOL, I am so stupid- I forgot all about the "undo" button- I just, typically, stayed with my decisions for this particular game- or saved right before something critical happened. Yeah, there is an undo button- thanks for that. :)

I spam "save" so often, that Monty Python wrote a song about it.

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
I was having issue opening chapter 7 downloading assets 99% just keep trying nothing anyone other then me having this issue?

Maddick

Jul 21, 2017
"Childhood friend for dessert." If the characters stoped talking about the "childhood friend" for once... Childhood friend here... childhood friend there... How about calling her just plain and simple "girl"?
"Is this your girl? You have a cute girl. Oh, that must be your girl!"
See? Problem solved.

Aug 13, 2017
No point calling any of the versions CRACKED if they fail to even load previous versions
this game wants an online only usage and even that screws up by not seeing previously completed versions.
no reason to keep following this especially when there is a missing version effectively cockblocking the later versions

U

User_32285

"Childhood friend for dessert." If the characters stoped talking about the "childhood friend" for once... Childhood friend here... childhood friend there... How about calling her just plain and simple "girl"?
"Is this your girl? You have a cute girl. Oh, that must be your girl!"
See? Problem solved.
Who is this childhood friend? Not seen her at all.....

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
There are no standalone .exe (official offline release) for ch7 & ch8 yet. You'll have to wait a couple months(?) for it to be released.

I don't get it, why are you guys using the offline version when the online is being released first? If you really cared about playing the latest versions as soon as possible, it's the online version that would be the best option. :confused:
Well, there is no online link posted for 7 or 8 on this site so it is difficult to do that.

May 30, 2017
Are there any Cheats for Ch 7 out already?
i`ve just played it through and i think i kind of missed some scenes. thx in advance.

piales

Jun 17, 2017
how do i start playing the game... i mean what the diffrence between official and cracked vers?
and why there's 1-6 official and 4-8(without 6) cracked?

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes