3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

medgecko

Jul 26, 2017
the chapters should just be fused together XP makeing it 1 long as fuck game instead of haveing to do it piece by piece
I prefer the way Palmer has broken them out.
- by chapter, we have ~1.3GB d/l ... a huge advantage if you followed from the beginning
- the way most devs release, we have ~6GB

Reactions: Lajtoskocsi

kokas

Jul 5, 2017
I oppend the ch8 bat file it loads up ,and says
This site can’t be reached
127.0.0.1 refused to connect.

Try:
  • Checking the connection
Check your internet connection.
Check any cables and reboot any routers, modems, or other network devices you may be using.
help....

Reactions: HunterSeeker

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
i downloaded ch6 from OP and i have backup data from ch5 but i can't import it..i only get start game screen after which it says it's not detected that i played ch5,any help with this?

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
how do you backup data from chapters 1-3, there's no backup button as described in options?
The button exists only in the online version. It's literally the first sentence in the OP, in the section about importing saves, that says so.
Making local backups is critical only for the online version (including cracked versions), because the saves of the online version are saved in the browser cache and will be deleted every time you clear that cache.
The save files of the offline version are saved locally no matter what. If you need to make a backup, they're in the "%localappdata%\VNE2" folder.

Reactions: Master Mirror

KappaClaus

Jul 23, 2017
Do you have any plans about cracking the other chapters as well? @187 and thank you for the cracked version very much appreciated

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Do you have any plans about cracking the other chapters as well? @187 and thank you for the cracked version very much appreciated
It seems you missed the whole point if cracking these games. Ch 7 and 8 are cracked because they're not released for free yet. They're cracked to make them work on any web server, including the one included with the cracked game.
Ch 4 and 5 were cracked for the same reason back when they weren't available to the public.

There is no point to crack games that are already free. Both online and offline.

5CH4CHT3L

Apr 21, 2018
what choices/steps/decisions to make the best friend horny for daddy? I`ve been lurking all this time and not a walkthrough or playthrough anywhere
There's basically no way to fuck it up. The only imprtant thing is the sex with Heidi or Veronica or nobody

MisoSoop

Dec 16, 2017
Once you unzip the cracked Ch. 8 file from the OP, how do you get around the black screen at the startup? I just opened up the "game" folder and clicked on the html file. Am I missing something? Chrome is my default browser

Reactions: ItsEricBoi
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes