3.50 star(s) 125 Votes
Aug 16, 2017
i downloaded chapter 7 and 8 and I gotta say....the cracked online version is sucking the life outta my cpu and gpu. has anyone checked to see if this is cryptomining? think personally I will wait til the offline versions are available

DonutMan

Dec 3, 2016
what choices/steps/decisions to make the best friend horny for daddy? I`ve been lurking all this time and not a walkthrough or playthrough anywhere

**horny as in there is a sex scene with her and joins the harem fun!
If you mean Kathy, it basically comes down to two dialog prompts you have to answer right (atleast in my experience). It takes place in chapter 5. When talking to Kathy about her feelings you tell her that she '...is attracted to you.' This will prompt a follow-up question from her about your feelings. Respond with 'i wish i knew how i felt about you.' This leads to a sex scene in the office.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
@onemoresexylevel It's a choice between veronica and heidi but you can get the other girls. It's because the heidi or veronica decision happens in the bar visit.

Reactions: bas

Modder
Sep 29, 2017
Can a patreon member send a link to the latest version of chapter 1? tia

ParthMargin

Feb 11, 2018
Can anyone share their .bat file from Chapter 6 so that I can play chapters 7 & 8? I would greatly appreciate not having to go through this game for the 7th or 10th time just to get to the new chapters. If I had known that 7 & 8 were only online I would have simply done all the chapters there like I've done numerous times before. Sorry if I'm complaining. This is a great game series and to play it all through again is so frustrating. Thanks in advance for any help you can give. Thanks.

Reactions: Pedrocas77

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
Can anyone share their .bat file from Chapter 6 so that I can play chapters 7 & 8? I would greatly appreciate not having to go through this game for the 7th or 10th time just to get to the new chapters. If I had known that 7 & 8 were only online I would have simply done all the chapters there like I've done numerous times before. Sorry if I'm complaining. This is a great game series and to play it all through again is so frustrating. Thanks in advance for any help you can give. Thanks.
Sure

combTrix

May 10, 2018
So after Chapter 2 there's no more real/adopted option.... why?
you get to choose your relationship. Basically, there is a menu in the first screen that allows you to manually write your relationship status and nicknames the daughter will give you.

Draelone

Jun 5, 2017
I was going to ask for a walkthrough....then I decided not to be that guy and searched for all mentions of a walkthrough in this particular thread. I now know that there is none per say, but 63 pages back somebody did post a guide for how to get the sex scenes up to chapter 5. Thanks for that by the way, I appreciate it!

recatcher

Feb 16, 2018
I know, right? You knew it was going in this direction, BUT I did not see THIS ending coming when it did- I figured we'd get this ending in, like, Chapters 12 - 14 (the way it was going). I like how it didn't feel too rushed- it just kinda made sense. It will be interesting to see where this goes in the future.

I do know once my current situation improves- this will definitely be a game that I support. I feel bad that I haven't been able to yet, because this is such a solid, excellent, game- and Palmer hasn't let anybody down, in terms of updates or content.
It's like when you see a trailer for a movie, and think all the best stuff was already in there, and then you see the movie and all that the trailer gave you was in the first twenty minutes of the movie. It's satisfying on that level, and makes you go "holy shit, now what are they going to do?"

I hope it's full steam ahead from here on out. This chapter demonstrates that Palmer isn't entirely beholden to needing manufactured conflict and the like to draw things out. (Honestly, though, it was make or break after that ending to Chapter 7. If that had persisted it would've cemented it as a copout.) Here's hoping he continues along that path, as there is a lot of story that can still be told (such as a daughter/Kathy/MC threesome -- the only grouping I'm interested in out of all the female leads...). Rather than a reset or deescalation of any type.

Reactions: Safetydummy

yhea211

Jan 3, 2018
sometimes the game just freezes on a scene and i can't do anything like its stuck (chapter 7 and 8) the cracked
anyone knows how to solve this ?

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
It's like when you see a trailer for a movie, and think all the best stuff was already in there, and then you see the movie and all that the trailer gave you was in the first twenty minutes of the movie. It's satisfying on that level, and makes you go "holy shit, now what are they going to do?"

I hope it's full steam ahead from here on out. This chapter demonstrates that Palmer isn't entirely beholden to needing manufactured conflict and the like to draw things out. (Honestly, though, it was make or break after that ending to Chapter 7. If that had persisted it would've cemented it as a copout.) Here's hoping he continues along that path, as there is a lot of story that can still be told (such as a daughter/Kathy/MC threesome -- the only grouping I'm interested in out of all the female leads...). Rather than a reset or deescalation of any type.
I, whole-heartedly, agree- had Ch. 8 just been a continuation of the downer ending of Ch. 7, it just would've broken up the flow and rhythm of the game up until that point. It was like the MC said- it wasn't the same dynamic between himself and his D/SD/CF; the teasing, the banter, the relationship was gone- it just felt empty. I really don't see how he can't continue down this path- the MC did state that he was doing it for her happiness- their continued happiness, so hopefully there's no pangs of guilt from here on out- it will just continue this way. It would be such a let-down to take this many (MANY) steps forward just to back-pedal now. As I said before, we all knew where this was leading- I was just shocked to find out that we reached our "destination" sooner than later. I was sure there were going to be 5-6 more Chapters of character/relationship development before the (pardon the pun) climax that we ended up getting in that last Chapter. Oddly enough, it didn't feel rushed or out-of-place- it seemed to be the only way to fix to very broken people. Palmer did an outstanding job with this Chapter, Hell the whole series so far, and hopefully other Devs take note of how these types of games should be written and executed. (And the D/SD/CF is so adorable- how could you not?) ;)

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes