3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Thanks for that reply. In the LAN settings the only ticked option is the first one about 'automatically detect settings'
Untick that, you don't need it. It may not fix your problem, but you don't need it.
This is also one of the default configuration vulnerabilities that has been abused by various malware.

Reactions: ItsEricBoi

RobNorthman

Jun 20, 2017
Which chapter are you trying to play? I can upload the file for you to add. The file is found under the Scenes folder. It may have been deleted for some reason?... Just let me know.
Ah sorry, I should have mentioned that the file is there it's just being ignored. I tried back when chapter 4 and 5 were posted and now again with chapter 7, same problem both times.

But I figured it out already, I'm using firefox with no-script installed and forgot to allow it to run scripts. So it works now.

Reactions: ParthMargin

Modder
Sep 29, 2017
I was actually doing this earlier today, they run fine but the audio wasn't working so I just gave up. Also, I don't have the link for patreon's chapter 1, and chapter 5 doesn't seem to have voice acting.
Fixed this problem. I'll upload the remaining chapters as soon as possible.

Reactions: CLDꝜ

rookiecard420

Mar 6, 2018
i looked at the cg folder of CH7 there was Olivia h-scene, however when I played the chapter, I don't get the scene instead I get Amanda h-scene which I don't see it on the cg folder lol don't get me wrong I do like the scene but I want to see Olivia scene too, did there is walkthrought to get Olivia h-scene?

Arthur12

May 13, 2018
So...anyone know how to get Amandas H-scene in ch 7? Is it something about the other chapters that I have missed or did I do smth wrong in ch 7?

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Is there chance to have .exe versions of this game with Voice acting? I'm asking, because in browser version i can't take screenshots with my program ...

ParthMargin

Feb 11, 2018
Ah sorry, I should have mentioned that the file is there it's just being ignored. I tried back when chapter 4 and 5 were posted and now again with chapter 7, same problem both times.

But I figured it out already, I'm using firefox with no-script installed and forgot to allow it to run scripts. So it works now.
That is good to know. Thank you so much for sharing because I use mostly Firefox myself. Cheers!

Reactions: RobNorthman

combTrix

May 10, 2018
i looked at the cg folder of CH7 there was Olivia h-scene, however when I played the chapter, I don't get the scene instead I get Amanda h-scene which I don't see it on the cg folder lol don't get me wrong I do like the scene but I want to see Olivia scene too, did there is walkthrought to get Olivia h-scene?
She's the girl that fixes your jukebox right?

I believe it requires two steps:
1. Beat the racing minigame (the hitchhiker will tell you to go faster and you must accept).
2. Talk to Olivia and pick the least selfish options (all the options that relate to your daughter).

Kinsiinoo

Jul 30, 2017
Hm, yesterday i opened the online ch4 and 5 from this thread, but now the links gone?!
I found from my browser history but still i think this is strange.

class0917

Jan 18, 2018
Hi! Can anyone tell me why ch4 starts again when I start ch5 and comfirm it with the backup file from ch4, need to do that to be able to play ch5?!? Using Chrome

Boolbasaur

Mar 17, 2018
I've never had so much trouble just getting a game to run.

I have a .DAT file and I am trying to Run Chapter 6.exe but it just says 'We have detected you have not played Chapter 5 and then doesn't give me an option to import'

Where do I need to put the files so that it detects my game?

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes