3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

LutherGremory

Oct 4, 2017
i found it extremely difficult starting the game because all i could find was people saying click the start.bat file no one told me to drag the index html file thats in the game folder to the search bar in chrome to kick start it my 1 hour of painful arousal may come to an end at last

LutherGremory

Oct 4, 2017
AAAAAAARGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Black screen goddammit i click the start.bat file windows command centre opens then immediately closes but the black screen remains someone give me the goddamn autistic step by step walkthrough sick of jumping through the 120 pages trying to find answers AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!1

Modder
Sep 29, 2017
AAAAAAARGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Black screen goddammit i click the start.bat file windows command centre opens then immediately closes but the black screen remains someone give me the goddamn autistic step by step walkthrough sick of jumping through the 120 pages trying to find answers AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!1
The only way I can re-create your problem is if the "miniweb.exe" file is deleted from the "server" folder. Make sure it's not deleted, or your antivirus isn't blocking it.

LutherGremory

Oct 4, 2017
The only way I can re-create your problem is if the "miniweb.exe" file is deleted from the "server" folder. Make sure it's not deleted, or your antivirus isn't blocking it.
i honestly just attract shit like so much shit swirls around me with bad luck scrawled into the shit on a molecular level hahaha ended up downloading firefox and it worked first try didnt move the miniweb.exe once thank you though.

Reactions: 187

LutherGremory

Oct 4, 2017
Just for added info i allowed the miniweb.exe access on private AND public networks im not exactly a gifted technomancer but it completely stumped me, maybe chrome just wanted more attention but fuck it i replace a bitch hahaha

Reactions: theman1027
Oct 5, 2017
There was a code to input on the browser which let you play Chapter 5 cracked when Start.exe wouldn't work. Which code was it? I would wager it works for Chap. 7 and 8 as well.

TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017
why do 4 and 5 play online.....when I try to play 4 it tells me I haven't played 3 and I need to do that....... I played 1 2 and 3 offline Downloaded from here......never get the option to back up files.....what am I doing wrong??

Darth-kyske

Feb 2, 2018
why do 4 and 5 play online.....when I try to play 4 it tells me I haven't played 3 and I need to do that....... I played 1 2 and 3 offline Downloaded from here......never get the option to back up files.....what am I doing wrong??
You have to READ dude, the game clearly says that if you play via download, you have to keep playing that way, but if you play online you can back up your progress, so you can keep playing on the cracked versions :), pardon my engrish.. not my first language.

Daasss

Jan 23, 2017
Oops, didn't see that 187 of previous chapters that already contains viewable CGs.

I noticed the CG in chapters 4-8 can be viewed directly as separate images, but in chapters 1-3 all pics are stored in data.win files, so I ripped them.

ch1 .
ch2
ch3

Reactions: 5CH4CHT3L and Otyi

Peter_Parker

Sep 27, 2017
Hi guys, quick question: Why there is two new chapter but only the online version of it ? I have a very bad connection at my place (country life XD) and i am enable to play this quality game, at the moment i have only the free version of it don't really need the new one i only just want to know why is available like this and if there is hope for a version like before when you can play only on the PC.

Thanks in advance for any answers.

silent87

Aug 30, 2017
View attachment 98626
Overview:
A man and his daughter run a small diner together. He discovers that one of his employees has been writing a popular series of taboo erotica about them, which catalyses a long journey of sexual self-discovery.

Made for Chrome/Firefox. Note that there is a download option inside the game if you don't want to run this online. However, you can not mix download/online versions if you want to continue on your previous path. E.g: If you played the first chapter online, you have to play the second chapter online.​

Updated: 2018-05-11
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: Chapter 8
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You must play the chapters in order

Only online saves are compatible with the cracked version, check the importing save tutorial below for more info

Official Chapter 01 (Free)
|

Official Chapter 02 (Free)

|

Official Chapter 03 (Free)
|

Cracked Chapter 04
- - - -

Cracked Chapter 05
- - - -

Official Chapter 06 (Free)
|

Cracked Chapter 07
- - - -

Cracked Chapter 08
- - - -

Importing Saves

View attachment 22801 View attachment 22802 View attachment 22803 View attachment 22804 View attachment 47645
I HAVE DOWNLOAD A CRACKED CH 4 BUT DON'T HAVE A OPTION BACK UP WHY?

silent87

Aug 30, 2017
i have the same problem

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi guys, quick question: Why there is two new chapter but only the online version of it ? I have a very bad connection at my place (country life XD) and i am enable to play this quality game, at the moment i have only the free version of it don't really need the new one i only just want to know why is available like this and if there is hope for a version like before when you can play only on the PC.

Thanks in advance for any answers.
you can get offline versions of ch 1-6 from love joint's webpage.

Any walktrought?
its been said alot times that no need for walkthrough.

the cheat?
only cheats available are in ch 5 when completes chapter to be able to fuck 1 or 2 femme.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes