3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Daasss

Jan 23, 2017
wait wait are those different from the op ones? like with voice acting and stuff?
Oh, great, html versions, so no need to rip anything from the windows version. OP should replace the links to chapters 1-3 with these for consistency.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys i need some answer, i stop to play this game at chapter 3 because that time there was no way to play the other chapter offline. Now i see that other chapter too i can play offline. I just need to understand something.
Can i play all the chapter in incest? I prefer the uncensored version to the censored. So can i?
Can i finally fuck the daughter? I understand that a good game need a good plot. but i see 8 chapter till now made. So the thing become really bored if till chapter 8 there is no sex between dad and daughter. So... some sex with the daugheter?

ranma100

Oct 23, 2017
Guys i need some answer, i stop to play this game at chapter 3 because that time there was no way to play the other chapter offline. Now i see that other chapter too i can play offline. I just need to understand something.
Can i play all the chapter in incest? I prefer the uncensored version to the censored. So can i?
Can i finally fuck the daughter? I understand that a good game need a good plot. but i see 8 chapter till now made. So the thing become really bored if till chapter 8 there is no sex between dad and daughter. So... some sex with the daugheter?
Yes there are sex scene with the daughter and other characters in the game. The game is uncensored, the daughter will become your step daughter because of Patreron rules. If you just play the game just for the sex scenes then I think you're lame, because the developer put in a lot of effect and you skipped through it all.

BlackScorpion

Jan 4, 2018
hello guys had finished chapter 6 when I go to 7 I asked for the backup of the saves but in 6 when I go to options nothing comes out to create Backup

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Yes there are sex scene with the daughter and other characters in the game. The game is uncensored, the daughter will become your step daughter because of Patreron rules. If you just play the game just for the sex scenes then I think you're lame, because the developer put in a lot of effect and you skipped through it all.
lol i do not play the game just for sex, but i see many game that after months nothing happen between them.
One of that for example is dating me daughter that i really love. I follow that game till the bad thing with the patreon happen. And now i am still waiting for that game. But... till now i do not see any sex between the dad and the daughter. I mean real sex!
I like game with plot, and i like to immerse myself in the game. But i do not wanna blu ball after months XD

Return to the main game. When i say uncensored i mean there is a way to play with blood realted daughter?
For me the step daughter is the censored version. When i play the first 3 chapter i play with is real daughter and not step-daughter.

Last thing do i need to play it online? Or can i play all the chapter offline? Anticipate thankses.

Modder
Sep 29, 2017
Last thing do i need to play it online? Or can i play all the chapter offline? Anticipate thankses.
If you want to play the latest chapters (chapter 7 and 8), I'd recommend online/cracked versions. Just be sure to export the saves after you've finish each chapter, so you can load it into the next. Online saves aren't compatible with offline (and vice versa).

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

keemao25

Aug 15, 2017
Downloaded chap 7 and 8 but after launch i just see a black screen, anyone had same problem?
Any solutions?

Oct 30, 2017
I'm fed up having to deal with 2 different save types, so I made a program to convert between them.

The following is released by me under (CC BY-SA 2.5). Open source python scripts to convert DFD online saves to offline saves, and vice versa. I will not be offering any support, warranty, or guarantee that it will work. Requires python 2.7 to run.

To convert a save file created with the "downloaded" version of the game to one that can be played "online":
Code:
usage: python dfdtoonline.py offlineFolder onlineFile

arguments:
  offlineFolder  path to save folder (%localappdata%/VNE2/)
  onlineFile     path to output backup.dat file
To convert a save file created with the "online" version of the game to one that can be played with the "downloaded" version:
Code:
usage: python dfdtooffline.py onlineFile offlineFolder

arguments:
  onlineFile     path to backup.dat file
  offlineFolder  path to output folder (%localappdata%/VNE2/)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Pardon my ignorance, little background in prog, Parceload but I am having a problem with path to save folder:
offlineFolder path to save folder (%localappdata%/VNE2/)

My location is here:
C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\VNE2
and just assuming I can use same for output location?

Any help would be appreciated, and thanks

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Downloaded chap 7 and 8 but after launch i just see a black screen, anyone had same problem?
Any solutions?
Yes, me too. Just reloading the page fixes that (at least on Firefox). I have a different problem with those two: I do not hear sounds (not music, not sounds, nor voices).

Modder
Sep 29, 2017
Yes, me too. Just reloading the page fixes that (at least on Firefox). I have a different problem with those two: I do not hear sounds (not music, not sounds, nor voices).
I've had this problem, this seems to happen when you load a bad saved game (e.g. loading a ch3 save in ch7).

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Pardon my ignorance, little background in prog, Parceload but I am having a problem with path to save folder:
offlineFolder path to save folder (%localappdata%/VNE2/)

My location is here:
C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\VNE2
and just assuming I can use same for output location?

Any help would be appreciated, and thanks
Windows is a weird OS, compared to all Unix-based OS-es - it uses backslashes instead of slashes. It has been and still is a major compatibility problem between OS-es and various universal software that can be run on Unix based systems and Windows. Often a security problem, too.
Since Python uses slashes and not backslashes, parceload used them there.
When using the same path in Windows Explorer or command line, you have to use backslashes, so that %localappdata%/VNE2 translates into %localappdata%\VNE2
%localappdata% is your appdata\local folder, usually C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local

Reactions: theraingaid1976
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes