3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Hm, yesterday i opened the online ch4 and 5 from this thread, but now the links gone?!
I found from my browser history but still i think this is strange.
I don't know why the links of the official online version were removed, probably someone made a mistake.
You can find all official links at

camo2ro

Apr 28, 2018
Each time that I open the game in the game folder of chapter 7, I see a picture than after a black screen. Can some people help me plz? I have read all the other comment, but it still don't work for me or I still don't understand. Thank

Modder
Sep 29, 2017
Each time that I open the game in the game folder of chapter 7, I see a picture than after a black screen. Can some people help me plz? I have read all the other comment, but it still don't work for me or I still don't understand. Thank
Run Start.bat

camo2ro

Apr 28, 2018
I already started the start.bat, but it said after that the page can't open. Can someone explained me how to proceed plz?

Rokohn

Jan 26, 2018
Man. I loved this game. The dialogues are very good. It makes you sometimes feel sad, sometimes laugh or excited haha.
The daughter is cute, but not the nauseating type like we see in most games (like DMD).
Really loved the game, for both well writen story and beaultiful CGs.

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
Oh boy a miss the blood-related thing, now Amanda is a step-daughter and it is less funny :/

obzerver

Jun 10, 2017
Oh boy a miss the blood-related thing, now Amanda is a step-daughter and it is less funny :/
You can customize it to blood-related.

When I imported my CH3 save to CH4 it now says @Daughter whenever the daughter speaks instead of Amanda? Anyone know whats up with that?

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes