3.50 star(s) 126 Votes

Radriewyn

Jul 19, 2017
ok the end Fu$%ed up. first of Amanda is 18 an adult 2nd the MC is the dad according to the name of the VN so yhe aunt or who ever she is couldn't take her in the first place. I think the creator is trying to follow the same path as DMD (daughter gets taken to a different city ... father follows...) He needs to come up with his own story cus if he is going the same rout then might as well just go with DMD I mean there is no use in playing the same game twice
I totally agree, it was having a great story, everything started to look up and then the aunt shows up after she is 18 and in college to take her. This is making no sense what so ever, if this is the direction the story is really going, really ruins the whole story.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone know how to have sex with Olivia in Chapter 7? I just looked at the CG after I finished Chapter 9, and I didn't know that was even an option.

Touroc

Apr 25, 2018
Chapter 9's stuck on auto-skip for me. Stops for questions and if I try to read the log it wont let me exit it.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Chapter 9's stuck on auto-skip for me. Stops for questions and if I try to read the log it wont let me exit it.
There's a warning underneath the links that talked about those problems. Haven't tried the log problem, but I got the auto-skip problem. Also, I can't load a Chapter 9 backup file either.

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
I need the offline versions for chapters 8 & 9.I've only played this downloaded/offline for ch 1-6 and just now managed to get ch 7!Prefer to keep it offline!
hey which download was for ch7 offline version I only did this game offline and prefer to play them all offline

AngryBeaver123

May 2, 2018
Guess nobody answered yet. What options do u need to choose to have sex with Kathy?
Like what should I tell her during the break and in a bar?

menyuskax

Nov 18, 2017
I can't figure out how to have sex with kathy in chapter 9. I talked to him at the break, but i don't know the drinking order

Sep 24, 2017
hey which download was for ch7 offline version I only did this game offline and prefer to play them all offline
Official Chapter 07 (Free)
- - - |
Thanks @5CH4CHT3L and @Ignatz

Sep 24, 2017
Guess nobody answered yet. What options do u need to choose to have sex with Kathy?
Like what should I tell her during the break and in a bar?
I can't figure out how to have sex with kathy in chapter 9. I talked to him at the break, but i don't know the drinking order
During the break say that you just talked. In the bar make her drunk... when playing the game option2, option 3 and option 1. And don't drink to much...

Reactions: Heisemberg

lordukk

May 21, 2017
Is there a cracked version for chapters 1-3 ? or the free version is the only version that exists ?

ANUBIS969

Dec 9, 2017
1: I've got no prob with inviting Heidi,
2: To national Pizza Theater
3: drink
4: drink
5: option 2 ( buying anything )
6: dont't drink
7: option 3 ( taken a photo )
8: dont drink
9: dont drink
10: option 1 ( naked Diner )
and viola, you can bang Kathy~

Reactions: gamer15

AngryBeaver123

May 2, 2018
1: I've got no prob with inviting Heidi,
2: To national Pizza Theater
3: drink
4: drink
5: option 2 ( buying anything )
6: dont't drink
7: option 3 ( taken a photo )
8: dont drink
9: dont drink
10: option 1 ( naked Diner )
and viola, you can bang Kathy~
Damn... I don't have that option with Pizza Theater

DonutMan

Dec 3, 2016
And there I was saying... Wow at last! a game in which we can enjoy of casual and regular sex, with the person of interest ... with the scene of the morning. And then, this shit, that the daughter is going to leave? at least they would have taken the trouble to leave them a couple of quiet days, having sex ... but not.
Also, they come home, they are alone, and they fall asleep? WTF?
Yeah, I was just thinking, is there some rule that says the MC of games like this can't have regular sex? The episode structure that Palmer seems stuck to is pretty annoying anyway. Most episodes end with a large step forward in terms of sexual relationship, and then the next episode starts with a huge step back. It's happened like 3 times now. That's what made the oral sex opening so awesome this episode. Which, of course, meant he had to somehow ruin it with a sexless ending and totally bullshit twist. Others have said this, but seriously? Who tries to take legal custody of an adult?

Here is my prediction: we will spend all of the next episode resolving this illogical problem. It will end with them solving the issue (maybe by showing her ID that says she is 18), and then they will celebrate by having sex somewhere. The following episode will open with Amanda revealing that she is pregnant, and they will decide they can't have sex because of the baby.

3.50 star(s) 126 Votes