3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

pagaru

Jun 24, 2018
How to play the cracked version on linux (and probably MacOS):
(you're going to need python3, wich most distro have installed by default)

1) After downloading the cracked version, unpack it, and place the following code on new file called dfd.py in the same directory as the Start.bat file:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2) open a terminal in the same folder and execute the file:
Code:
python dfd.py
or:
Code:
chmod +x dfd.py; ./dfd.py

It's nice of you to try to help us poor mac users. But always remember to help people in the cases like we are five years old. With a step by step. I have no idea what it means to place a code on new file called dfd.py. ^^

pagaru

Jun 24, 2018
For any Mac users stuck here, you have to install python first. You can find that online or follow this link:
Then just open up the application and create a file by copying and pasting the code provided. Save the file as "dfd.py" From here, just move the file into the same folder as the Start.bat file. Once you've done that, just double-click the dfd.py file, and your python application should automatically run. At the top of the screen, you'll see a "Run" option. Click that and go to Run Module. It'll open the game up in your browser. Make sure to have a save file from Ch. 4 or 5.
When I type the code into IDLE in python i get a syntax error after http.server. Why is that?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I'm honestly starting to doubt these saves even work. Anytime I start a new game(online) the name of the MC is Jordan, despite having changed it every time.
They do work, you just have to import the save into the new game. The file should have been saved as "DFD_chapter_(version here)_backup.dat".

Ex: DFD_chapter_8_backup.dat, etc..

That's the file you'll want to browser for in whatever web browser you're using. I always move the saves into the folder of the game that I'm about to play. For instance, in this example, I'm playing chapter 9, so that's the folder I'd want to move the chapter 8 .DAT file to.

arkie84

Mar 3, 2018
Depends if you are on a windows pc with google chrome as your default browser or not. And in windows one click may not run a file (depending on your settings). It may need a double click or a right click and "Open".
And if chrome isn't your default, then
* open chrome and type in the address bar "localhost:29595"
That's it.

If you're on a Linux PC or a Mac, you won't be able to run start.bat. You'll have to open terminal, navigate into the "game" sub-directory (or open a terminal in your "game" sub-directory) and run a python web server there.
If you don't have Python installed (possibly on a Mac), then you'll need to install it first.
At first find out your python version:
python --version
In case it's 2.7.x, then run
python -m SimpleHTTPServer 29595
In case it's 3.x, then
python -m http.server 29595
Continue at *
You are absolutely right!!

Apr 26, 2017
I played chapters1,2and 3 offline and then i downloaded ch4 (cracked)from main page
when i clicked on start. bat the game opens in my browser then loading and i clicked on continue the a blank page i don't know what to do is that a online version which i downloaded from the main page

pagaru

Jun 24, 2018
For any Mac users stuck here, you have to install python first. You can find that online or follow this link
Then just open up the application and create a file by copying and pasting the code provided. Save the file as "dfd.py" From here, just move the file into the same folder as the Start.bat file. Once you've done that, just double-click the dfd.py file, and your python application should automatically run. At the top of the screen, you'll see a "Run" option. Click that and go to Run Module. It'll open the game up in your browser. Make sure to have a save file from Ch. 4 or 5.
When I type the code into IDLE in python i get a syntax error after http.server. Why is that?

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Its not like the witch hunters at Patreon haven't made it abundantly clear that any non-vanillia sex will bring you before the Grand Inquisitors.
Still sucks.
Maybe Patreon is just annoyed at the difficulty in creating saves to be used in the cracked versions.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Kinda brought it on himself with the game name.
Yeah, well, a dirty mind surely will start to wander on the "wrong" kind of path after reading that title. But it is a game about a family diner, a family and a diner and lots of non-related people around the diner and there's a lot of cooking going on in there. So the kind of mind that isn't as dirty as one of a Patreon witch hunter, would just think that there's a dire need for the daughters helping hand at preparing a grand dessert, you know :angel: :winkytongue:.
Get your mind out of the gutter and it's a perfectly fine title for a cook book, a family drama (without anything illegal or immoral) or even a children story. :)

Reactions: RustyV

ete77

Mar 23, 2018
When i download CHAPTER 3 i can`t continue my gameplay from CHAPTER 2 (Daughter name changed to Amanda)

I solved that problem with Download Chapter 3 from SVScomics.

But with CHAPTER 4 i have the same problem (i can`t continue my gameplay from CHAPTER 3 and Daughter name changed to Amanda)

I downloaded all versions but found not a solution...Can anybody help?

pagaru

Jun 24, 2018
For any Mac users stuck here, you have to install python first. You can find that online or follow this link:
Hey is this supposed to work if i use the same code to play ch9? I played 1-8 online and now i want to play 9. I am on a mac.
When I copy the code into IDLE after downloading Python it says invalid syntax. If i ignore that and keep going like you describe and try to open with Run Module it just says invalid syntax again.

neon767

Aug 9, 2016
I have to assume the review is about one of two things:

He hasn't remade the earlier chapters that solely refer to her as a daughter and they are still linked on his patreon page (AFAIK, I could be wrong).
or something related to his other games (emily and PWU) both of which also have IC content.

either way kinda surprised the hammer didn't come down sooner

Reactions: RustyV
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes