3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if its possible to have sex with olivia (if she's that ex-bartender) then having sex with her or not might been decided some chapters ago depending with who spent night.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
stopped at version .3, now i'm on version .5

i don't see much progress in the daughter part. for what is out, is there any romance building between the dad and daughter at all? i'm not asking for full blown sex, as nice as it would be. just some playful groping or kissing at least.

edit: just as i post this, damn, that night scene. what a tease. i hope there is more of this, more often.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Do you have a link to a free version of it online? I cant play cracked ones and I cant find a free version of 8 anywhere other than here
The free version of ch8 was recently added to the op, so you should be able to play it there. What's wrong with the cracked version for you?

Reactions: James Cook 1232

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Yes it was shortly after childbirth when Lanie crossed the rainbow bridge.

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
I' just coming back to this game, I've been playing off line and was wondering if 7,8,9 are finely available. Last time I tried 7 it was not.

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
I just downloaded and unzipped the cracked Ch9. When I try to play it using the given backup files, it just cycles through the slides until a choice needs to be made. I don't get to see or read the slides because it auto-cycles too fast, like it is on fast forward. Anyone know how to make that stop? Thanks
Its explained on the OP......literally the line below your download link.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes