3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
All of a sudden my daughter is my childhood friend and she calls me bud? can it be turned back in the crack versions?
Click the wrench and you can make her call you Master Of The Universe or whatever else you can think of. Use thread search for common problems and questions
"bud" gives you 10 results ATM

Reactions: Selfmade

AresLaw1

Sep 22, 2017
for some reason the game is putting me on Skip so I can't even get any idea of what I'm doing or questions I'm supposed to answer since I have no context. Help?

Xazz

Jun 14, 2017
Hello i think i have a problem,1st of all im playing the online version on Chrome.
I chose Heidi's path on Ch2 but in Ch4 nothing happens after i get high with Kathy,it seems i need to use the cheat in order to get the option with Heidi.Same thing happened on Ch5.When i started the game the Heidi part didnt show up in the intro sequence.Am i doing something wrong?

Mask_Dupants

May 26, 2017
Im new to start playing, So is better to play this game online from the start? because theres no official download for chapter 8 and 9 and cracked versions only works with online saves, right?

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Just catching up on the last chapters, I'm at 8 now and for some reason I have the feeling that the writer is a fan of Beyond belief: Fact or fiction fan. The scene with the hitchhiker seems really familiar from on of the episodes.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes