3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Shpendik

Apr 18, 2018
Found a way to improve the quality of the visuals for the cracked online versions to be the same as the offline version, Basically you need to edit in the "index" file the optimizePerformance to optimizeQuality.

I will add here my edited "index" file (from chapter 8) for anyone who doesn't want to tinker himself.

Reactions: January2015

yuxu xing

Oct 21, 2017
i download chp 9 cracked version,does anyone have the same problem like me?i got no sound/music/backgroud sound,i already download it,and i stuck at choosing wheater tell kathy or not,i mean just stuck no choice just the screen,cant do anything,please help me

Modder
Sep 29, 2017
i download chp 9 cracked version,does anyone have the same problem like me?i got no sound/music/backgroud sound,i already download it,and i stuck at choosing wheater tell kathy or not,i mean just stuck no choice just the screen,cant do anything,please help me
Make sure the Start.bat file is running in the background. Don't close it till you've finish.

Reactions: yuxu xing

yuxu xing

Oct 21, 2017
Make sure the Start.bat file is running in the background. Don't close it till you've finish.
yup i do that,and i also read about the chp 9 cracked version problem,but still like that,i try with chrome and mozilla still same,and i dont know what is wrong

Sadgasm

Feb 21, 2018
There is no Sex Scene in Chapter 9 or? I played it a few times now and someone above said something different.

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
One hell of a story.. still Aunt had resambled that girl, mother of Amanda.. or whatever her name is doughter. So i was confused why Mc did not connect the dots. Still.. Banging Kathy, Heidy and Amanda.. the only one which I did not bang was Weronicke but she was optional in chap 3 when we banged Heidy.. still. All three of them look like happy harem. Heidy, big sis. Amanda, perverted middle sister, and Kathy, openly crazy one. How life of Mc would be enjoyable if he did not need to lie about his life..
I did not tell the truth to Kathy.. couse she reacted to it like to plague.. so I changed my decision to lie to her. And somehow I can picture Amanda as that jealous gf that would be ok if her bf cheated on her if he shower her in his affection and love.
Weird as it seems, that story of Amanda made it possible for Mc to bang other girls.. weird in cool way

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
There is no Sex Scene in Chapter 9 or? I played it a few times now and someone above said something different.
Get Kathy drunk first, the action will happen after that. If Amanda will be drunk first, then no special events for you. I did not tell Kathy about fucking but about talking. Hope it helps

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
Still think that Aunt is the least of their problems. the problematic one is the sleazy bastard of a double agent that will do anything to get his job done.. it appears that bitch of an aunt might have something to do with that sleazy bastard and dissappearence of a mythical toster made with gold and crystals..

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
yup i do that,and i also read about the chp 9 cracked version problem,but still like that,i try with chrome and mozilla still same,and i dont know what is wrong
Did you close the Start.bat that you started from the ch8 folder before you started Start.bat from the ch9 folder?
They're both configured to serve the game on the same port and when one is already working, the other one fails.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hi, I like the game, but really don't like to play arcade games.
So is there any savefiles after arcade for Heidi and Veronica ? Chapter 4

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
The plot of this game is quite good and somehow funny. But I find that chapters are too short, they contain not enough sex scenes, too few characters images and the choice system could be improved.

For those asking, looking at plain files in an editor:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: TritonLord77

Modder
Sep 29, 2017
Hi, I like the game, but really don't like to play arcade games.
So is there any savefiles after arcade for Heidi and Veronica ? Chapter 4
In the cracked versions, it's possible to just edit a few lines of the .txt file in the /scenes folder to skip mini-games.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
In the cracked versions, it's possible to just edit a few lines of the .txt file in the /scenes folder to skip mini-games.
Nice to know, but which line ? I cannot read these files. All my txt editors show nonsens for me (is it encrypted? ) see image

upload_2018-6-7_16-33-9.png

Modder
Sep 29, 2017
Nice to know, but which line ? I cannot read these files. All my txt editors show nonsens for me (is it encrypted? ) see image
:eek:
There's no way that's the cracked version. I've never seen those lines before.
Untitled.jpg

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
:eek:
There's no way that's the cracked version. I've never seen those lines before.
View attachment 109555
Yeah, I've seen your screenshot too, but thats the online version (played in browser), but I've played 1-3 as offline version, so no chance, or I have to play every part once again !
Or someone can provide me a backup file of chapter 3 ? Online and offline versions are not compatible.
Edit: Question solved, found one on page 1

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes