• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
It's a bit simpler than that for MacOS and Linux. In the game directory, run:

# python 3.x
python -m http.server
# python 2.X
python -m SimpleHTTPServer

Then in a web browser (probably Chrome, given what other posts say)
As I said, if you don't have Python installed :rolleyes:, you'll need internet to download it.
Try to run Python without Python and tell me about it :winkytongue:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
As I said, if you don't have Python installed :rolleyes:, you'll need internet to download it.
Try to run Python without Python and tell me about it :winkytongue:
But MacOS and Linux come with python installed by default! If someone doesn't have python installed, he or she needs to talk to their IT person...or knows how to fix the problem already! :winkytongue:

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I know that Linux comes with Python by default, since I've been using and maintaining some Linux machines for years, but almost all the Mac guys here are talking about how they have to download and install Python first, so I assumed that there's no Python in Mac by default (at least not the full version with all the modules needed). I don't know much about Macs, really. Have used one for a few hours only.
If you are saying that there's Python installed on Mac by default, then I have no idea why these guys are talking about installing it.

Robshaw67

Jun 6, 2017
Hi, i have downloaded the cracked chapter 9 version but it actually plays as Chapter 8, can anybody assist?

Thanks

asclafit

Apr 26, 2017
7 chapters and only a handjoob and a blowjob... and lot of bla bla bla bla bla bla bla...
If you want a Vulkan Blue Balls, this is your game!

ranma100

Oct 23, 2017
Lots of complaint and BS, if you guys don't like the game then just make your own game and jerk off with it. Other people here are enjoying the game and still want to enjoy it. I swear there's a lots of kids here who just like to complaint all day.

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
It's a bit simpler than that for MacOS and Linux. In the game directory, run:

# python 3.x
python -m http.server
# python 2.X
python -m SimpleHTTPServer

Then in a web browser (probably Chrome, given what other posts say)
or, if you have php binary installed

php -S 127.0.0.1:8000 -t /path/to/game does the same thing ;)

Reactions: Penfold Mole

NecromeN

May 2, 2017
If you want to play chapter 8 now, you'll have to download the cracked version from the OP. Or you can wait for about 2 weeks (probably a few days less), until the free version gets released to the public. done so far.
I figured out what the problem is.Was need download backup file.:FeelsGoodMan:

bsemihe

Jun 2, 2018
I tried to download chapters 8 and 9 but they weren’t in the same format at the previous chapters and I can’t continue my playthrough. When will chapters 8 and 9 be available to download in the same format at the previous seven?

Reactions: Bonghoolio

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
I tried to download chapters 8 and 9 but they weren’t in the same format at the previous chapters and I can’t continue my playthrough. When will chapters 8 and 9 be available to download in the same format at the previous seven?
There are Official + Cracked version at the moment no Official for 8+9 release here. If you a Patreon member you can play from there 8+9. Cracked need a "backUp file" is also on Page 1 very simple.

Reactions: bsemihe
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes