3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Lynn

May 21, 2017
yeah, except reading the OP I guess

- Left mouse click = skip, so use the spacebar instead
- When you use the log, you can't close it, therefore forcing you to restart again.
it's right below the links, get it together guys?

Reactions: Krull

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
Someone needs to make a version of this when it's finished, so as not to require a degree in computer science to run episodes.

defi08

Sep 30, 2017
Sorry to ask. Can anyone tell me, is the cracked version needs an internet access or no ? The last time I've tried the cracked version i can't enter the game, how i can play them ?

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
It does not.
In Windows you have to run the Start.bat script. If your default browser isn't Chrome, close the browser that opens and open in Chrome.

If you don't have Windows, then there's some additional work to do to run the game. And if you don't have Python 3.x installed, you'll need internet access to download it and to read instructions. You still don't need internet to run the game later.

In Android you'll need a web (http) server app, not Python.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Pretty disappointed with ch 9 to be honest. ch 8 felt rushed to begin with but ch 9 feels like a totally different story. The nice slow progress of the characters is completely out the window now

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Someone needs to make a version of this when it's finished, so as not to require a degree in computer science to run episodes.
once all chapters have been released for free then those will be combined to 1 big game.

coldblade1

Feb 16, 2018
Why in chapter 7 when playing 20 questions in the car and type Amanda for the answer, it makes it wrong when that's the right answer?

Lynn

May 21, 2017
Why in chapter 7 when playing 20 questions in the car and type Amanda for the answer, it makes it wrong when that's the right answer?
The answer is not always the same. Sometimes it's "me" (aka the MC), sometimes it's Moe, and so on. As far as I know it can only be one of the characters from the game.

coldblade1

Feb 16, 2018
The answer is not always the same. Sometimes it's "me" (aka the MC), sometimes it's Moe, and so on. As far as I know it can only be one of the characters from the game.
Oh.. should I be typing "you" instead of her name then, so tired that I didn't even think of that, because that was the question describing her I kept reloading and trying thinking I typed her name wrong..

Lynn

May 21, 2017
Oh.. should I be typing "you" instead of her name then, so tired that I didn't even think of that, because that was the question describing her I kept reloading and trying thinking I typed her name wrong..
I never had a scenario where the answer was the daughter, but yeah, I would assume it's "you" since you can change her name in the settings. Would be weird to say "Amanda" if MC decided to name her something else. :p

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I try run Ch8 and all time get this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1. The link seems to be of some version of chapter 7, not chapter 8.

2. Since it isn't the address of the chapter 7 free version ( ) and it's asking for Patreon login, then I quess it must be the Patreon version with voice acting or something.

3. Chapter 8 hasn't been released to the public yet. So even if you happen to acquire the correct address for the chapter 8 Patreon version, it won't let you play the game without Patreon login the same way this chapter 7 link of yours does.

If you want to play chapter 8 now, you'll have to download the cracked version from the OP. Or you can wait for about 2 weeks (probably a few days less), until the free version gets released to the public.

I’m so cofused!
Don't feel bad for yourself, you've already managed to achieve a lot more than other baked goods I've seen have done so far.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
It does not.
In Windows you have to run the Start.bat script. If your default browser isn't Chrome, close the browser that opens and open in Chrome.

If you don't have Windows, then there's some additional work to do to run the game. And if you don't have Python 3.x installed, you'll need internet access to download it and to read instructions. You still don't need internet to run the game later.

In Android you'll need a web (http) server app, not Python.
It's a bit simpler than that for MacOS and Linux. In the game directory, run:

# python 3.x
python -m http.server
# python 2.X
python -m SimpleHTTPServer

Then in a web browser (probably Chrome, given what other posts say)

SomethingPrivate

Aug 9, 2017
Can someone please help, the moment i press start game i am in constant skip mode, so basically untill a decision comes along it just shuffles through all the scenes in several seconds.

Reactions: DMC

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
It's a bit simpler than that for MacOS and Linux. In the game directory, run:

# python 3.x
python -m http.server
# python 2.X
python -m SimpleHTTPServer

Then in a web browser (probably Chrome, given what other posts say)
As I said, if you don't have Python installed :rolleyes:, you'll need internet to download it.
Try to run Python without Python and tell me about it :winkytongue:

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes