3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Just_In_Case

Jul 24, 2017
guys, when i start the chapter everything runs fast like i'm skipping or something. i checked no button is stuck. is it a bug? how do i solve it?

im talking about CH 9
Ch 9 has a bug when you use left click game skips the dialogues. It's specified in the op.

Balanor

Feb 28, 2018
guys, when i start the chapter everything runs fast like i'm skipping or something. i checked no button is stuck. is it a bug? how do i solve it?

im talking about CH 9
Left Mouse button skips in this version. You have to use the spacebar.

TheHologram

Feb 15, 2018
It's a shame that we have to play the online versions to get all the save files before proceeding to the next chapter...
Technically you don't have to. I created a version using my own saves rather than using someone elses. Its not that hard to create a backup file from the VNE2 offline version to play the HTML offline version. The backup file is just basically a json of the save folder. I'm surprised nobody created a tool for that. Copy the contents of the continuity dat and profile dat files from save folder into the top json dictionary using dfd.0.+<filename> as the key. Logmaps can be empty arrays. Might even only need the previous chapter but I didn't test that.

can someone tell me the step by step choices at the bar to have bar sex scene STEP BY STEP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rattatta

Aug 1, 2017
So guys, uh i'm a bit confused. If i want to play the game from start, do i download the official releases til chapter 3 and do the cracked ones afterwards, or do i stick with official releases until the last chapter?

Think of this whole story as of 9 individual games. You need to download each chapter (game) and play them one by one. After Chapter 3, the game will start to ask you for proof that you played the previous ones in order to keep playing. You need to "import" your save file from the main menu option, so that you can select it when prompted at the start of the next chapter, and so on.

Modder
Sep 29, 2017
Since my method hasn't been patched...
Every chapter I've cracked, it gets patched in the next update. At this rate, it won't be long till it gets too complicated for me. Like I said in my first upload, I've never done/learned coding in my life so if something's broken, so be it. I just upload what seems to work for me.

When I crack the new chapters, I might as well and keep it for myself x'D

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
There is no walkthrough for this game, and I doubt there will ever be one. Most of the game is linear. I suggest saving before each major choice, and play through each choice a short way to see the reactions of the NPCs. The choice the NPC is most pleased with is invariably the best one. That, and if there is still a problem, do a search on this thread. Most questions are answered right here.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I started playing online but have run into financial issues so had to stop with ch6 online. So far after ch3 both the online and download versions do a check when you start the chapter to see if the previous one has been played. The trick is to make sure you go all the way to the "Main Screen" when you finish a chapter and the next chapter will automatically pick up that you completed the previous one. Has worked for me through ch7 so far but since ch8 hasn't been released for free I don't know about that one.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Also the big difference between the online and free versions is the "Voice Acting". Since I don't really care for VA in any game it's no great loss for me. So I am content to just wait now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
pregnancy is quite avoided subject in games so unlikely that amanda or any1 else gets preggo.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I started playing online but have run into financial issues so had to stop with ch6 online. So far after ch3 both the online and download versions do a check when you start the chapter to see if the previous one has been played. The trick is to make sure you go all the way to the "Main Screen" when you finish a chapter and the next chapter will automatically pick up that you completed the previous one. Has worked for me through ch7 so far but since ch8 hasn't been released for free I don't know about that one.
Yeah, that works until one day between playing the previous and the next chapter, you happen to clear your browser's cache or the cache space becomes full and the oldest stuff gets deleted automatically :rolleyes:

I suggest you make a backup just after you have finished a chapter and are back on the main menu screen. That's the point to make a backup that'll work with the next chapter in case your game data gets lost from the cache. Cache isn't the place for safekeeping any data.

May 30, 2017
to those who got the bar sex scene with Kathy. could it be that you can only fuck Kathy in the bar if you already had sex with her in one of the previous chapters?
cause i somehow didnt manage to to trigger the bar sex scene even tho i choose all the answers to make Kathy drunk.

Edit: So i have just tested it. It really seems like you only get to fuck Kathy in the bar if you already have fucked her in one of the previous chapters.
If you havent fucked her before you only get a scene where Kathy comes out of the toilet and asks you what you are doing here.

So for those who need a step by step:
first of all if you dont have a backup from Ch.8 where you fucked Kathy in some previous chapters go and download the backups at the first page of this thread.
Then load the backup of Ch.8 in the game and start a new game.
-Go see her
-We only talked
-Its you who has the attitude
-Keep it
-I`ve got no problem inviting Heidi
-To ..... Café
-2x dont drink
-cussed out a customer...
-dont drink
-Taken a photo...
-2x dont drink
-Gotten naked in the diner
-Ok but lets do it quick

And now have fun ;)

knight77

Jul 23, 2017
If i have played the offline version until ch7,does it mean that i have to restart from the beginning online version?

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes