3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Modder
Sep 29, 2017
Looks like the ch9 automatically loads any previous progress from ch8? Might be wrong though. I haven't noticed the game asking for me to load previous save, unless I use a clean browser (or Guest/Incognito Mode).

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
I remember playing this game a while back. It was before the whole patreon stuff went down. So is there any way of making her a real daughter ?

EDIT: Any way to make it happen on the patreon version?

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
Hmmm, can't say that I know what's up. I've only played the offline versions myself.

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
How do ye play the cracked versions?? I'm sure someone may have answered this already, but it's like looking for a needle in a haystack to go searching through 141 pages just to find an answer that may or may not even be there.

Download the file use 7z to extract, look in folder find the "start.bat" and click it. game runs

I double-click the start.bat and a Dos window opens, but the game does not, I tried several times to do it and every time the same outcome... so I just deleted it. It was from the cracked Chapter 4. I have Chapters 1-7 (Official) downloaded already, but I refrain from downloading 8 and 9 until I can find out how to make them work. I'm using a Windows 8.1 x64, if that helps at all.

nnnkkk

May 17, 2018
save at the start of the questions, and don't get drunk. instead try to get Kathy drunk and at the end she will go to bathroom. you follow and hey presto

if you get drunk it skips to next morning and if you make Amanda drunk there is nothing, which totally makes sense as you first have sex finally last chapter, start this chapter with a blowjob and then she wants to spend the night in your bed and nothing happens.....totally makes sense....you were that good she doesn't want it again :D
"save at the start of the questions" means?

nnnkkk

May 17, 2018
How to have sex scene in the pub (DFD chap 9), already tried to get Kathy drunk many times but didn't work at all

Aug 16, 2017
"save at the start of the questions" means?
means in the pub right before the never ever have I questions. all I did was choose the options that made Kathy drink and she went toilet after. then Amanda sent me to watch over her and hey presto

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
How do you get that from the original story? I don't see where your referencing that from in the Original Chapter 1 You were married to Lani and in clearly states your the father........
I really don't remember that at all. It must have been too long since I played it, I guess.
Was the story changed later or is it still there in the "real daughter" version? I guess I have to refresh my memory, then. My apologies.

Ch9 has a very bad story quality. Even in Ch8 story was bullshit - unnecessary side caracters.
Oh man, this is so true! Just like there is way too many confusing side characters in The Lord Of The Rings. I just couldn't remember all those little fuckers. The story is total bullshit. Should have been just two characters - Frodo and Sauron. Clear short story without any additional confusing characters. Not more than 10 pages long, with large pictures and printed on cardboard in CAPS.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Hmm after chapter 5, it got boring for me, probably because i want Kathy and not the daughter. Ch9 bar sex was a nice event but still 4 chapters passed since first Kathy fuck and not a single discussion with her about it, meh.

Reactions: Blayo

Splatter_1

Mar 30, 2018
I really don't remember that at all. It must have been too long since I played it, I guess.
Was the story changed later or is it still there in the "real daughter" version? I guess I have to refresh my memory, then. My apologies.

Oh man, this is so true! Just like there is way too many confusing side characters in The Lord Of The Ring. I just couldn't remember all those little fuckers. The story is total bullshit. Should have been just two characters - Frodo and Sauron. Clear short story without any additional confusing characters. Not more than 10 pages long, with large pictures and printed on cardboard in CAPS.
You can still download the "original" chapter 1 in the OP at least I did yesterday, I then went to Palmers website and downloaded the "new" version and yes it is WAY different. So for now if you DL the Chapter 1 from here you will get the original version. Right after the scene where you can turn on the coffee pot you go out back and there you will have a "flashback" to when you were driving your wife to the hospital and she is delivering your baby.

TorrentToad

Nov 23, 2017
It's a shame that we have to play the online versions to get all the save files before proceeding to the next chapter...

Homealone

Jun 3, 2017
guys, when i start the chapter everything runs fast like i'm skipping or something. i checked no button is stuck. is it a bug? how do i solve it?

im talking about CH 9

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes