3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
:eek:
There's no way that's the cracked version. I've never seen those lines before.
View attachment 109555
Yeah, I've seen your screenshot too, but thats the online version (played in browser), but I've played 1-3 as offline version, so no chance, or I have to play every part once again !
Or someone can provide me a backup file of chapter 3 ? Online and offline versions are not compatible.
Edit: Question solved, found one on page 1

Healthalete

Jan 8, 2018
I just downloaded and unzipped the cracked Ch9. When I try to play it using the given backup files, it just cycles through the slides until a choice needs to be made. I don't get to see or read the slides because it auto-cycles too fast, like it is on fast forward. Anyone know how to make that stop? Thanks

Reactions: Wombat of Combat

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
I've just played he online version3 and 4, but cannot put in the codes ch4heidisex or ch4veronicasex into it, only in decrypted version (english.txt). there I can edit the lines for arcade games, but cannot input theses codes to choose between heidi or veronica, no scenes available. In encrypted version I can input the codes and choose between the two, but cannot cheat to avoid arcade game. Any help for that ?

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
The last cracked version 9 is bugged like hell.. Unplayable as far as i'm concerned. If you press hide you can't go back and sometimes the screen auto swaps really fast. Not trying to bash the people responisble for cracking it , but this isn't working at all. I can't even see the renders without the UI on screen like this.

Reactions: papasmurf

Roman DeVil

Sep 18, 2017
The last cracked version 9 is bugged like hell.. Unplayable as far as i'm concerned. If you press hide you can't go back and sometimes the screen auto swaps really fast. Not trying to bash the people responisble for cracking it , but this isn't working at all. I can't even see the renders without the UI on screen like this.
...it's all explained in the OP! Damn, man, where did you download Chapter 9 from?? :/

Reactions: TritonLord77

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Well, I've still problems with chapter 4. The official version is encrypted, so I cannot modify txt to avoid arcade game.
The cracked version works, I can modify, but has no option to input the codes, which I've got after chapter 3 (ch4heidisex, ch4veronicasex), so I didn't even get the arcade (if modified or not), an no chance to play heidi or Veronica.
Please see different images:

upload_2018-6-8_12-56-53.png official version

upload_2018-6-8_13-0-2.png cracked version

Modder
Sep 29, 2017
Well, I've still problems with chapter 4. The official version is encrypted, so I cannot modify txt to avoid arcade game.
The cracked version works, I can modify, but has no option to input the codes, which I've got after chapter 3 (ch4heidisex, ch4veronicasex), so I didn't even get the arcade (if modified or not), an no chance to play heidi or Veronica.
You're right, The cracked version in the OP is an old version (0.9). The newer version (1.0) has the option to change. I can upload it if you want.

Reactions: lazyharry

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
You're right, The cracked version in the OP is an old version (0.9). The newer version (1.0) has the option to change. I can upload it if you want.
Hi dude, that 'll be absolutely great ! Thanks in advance :cool::happyblush

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
..it's all explained in the OP! Damn, man, where did you download Chapter 9 from?? :/
The OP expinas that this version has problems. It's the problems i can't live with. I have a perfect v8 save so np getting v9 to start. But i do require the option to hide interface sometimes and the game starts auto flip between scenes at random. I downloaded the fix as well btw so i have done what i can.

Selfmade

Feb 15, 2018
All of a sudden my daughter is my childhood friend and she calls me bud? can it be turned back in the crack versions?

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes