3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
short as usual but at least (step)daughter and (step)daddy finally fucked each others.

tip: if you use skip then save after leaving kathy's place since skipping skips whole sexscene with sd/d and sd/d.

Ivan Gonzalz

Jun 17, 2017
Just catching up on the last chapters, I'm at 8 now and for some reason I have the feeling that the writer is a fan of Beyond belief: Fact or fiction fan. The scene with the hitchhiker seems really familiar from on of the episodes.
wow someone who watched beyond belief too? xD

Reactions: Lotex

parachina

Oct 3, 2017
Im trying to play on my android device but the 3rd chapter always always bugs out with a black screen or the choices stop showing. I tried to skip the chapter but the backup files in the OP dont work anywhere apparently? Any tips?

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
Im trying to play on my android device but the 3rd chapter always always bugs out with a black screen or the choices stop showing. I tried to skip the chapter but the backup files in the OP dont work anywhere apparently? Any tips?
Have you upgraded to oreo?

stupidcat

May 20, 2018
Is there a walkthrough of Ch 8? I wonder how to get Olivia since theres no option for me. Did i misss something? Where?
Btw, when i try playing the cracked version a win32 error shows up, any help?

Sorry for the shit english

spartan2177

Aug 27, 2016
Is there a link to just one executable with all the chapters, I'd rather not have to download 8-9 different chapters as single games, would like 1 executable if you get what I'm saying.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
no there isnt.

it’s been mentioned before that once the game is finished there is the possibility of merging everything into one executable. but that might not be for a while as th game is not yet done.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes