3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Grayman1977

Apr 8, 2018
Edit: A lot of people are saying F95 actually helps them find devs like us and our games, and that they pledge thanks to that. If that's accurate, then I sincerely thank you for pledging to us, and hope you like the rest of our games!

Hey guys! I'm glad most of you seem to be enjoying the game. This is a monthly release thing so the next episode will be available to patrons next month, at which point this one will be released for free (like all our games). That being said, we would really appreciate if you would stop pirating our games (although I naturally realize this request will most likely be ignored).

We're using our Patreon income to hire more people (we currently consist of 4 people with 2 collaborators), and in fact I just recently held 15 interviews for artists for a new eroge VN. That means that Patreon income is really important to us and the studio. I realize some of you can't afford or don't think $10 is worth paying for games from us, but keep in mind the games are always released for free. That is something we proud ourselves in and separates us from a lot of other small studios. So please, just have som patience and please stop pirating our games. We would hate to have to spend money on getting anti-piracy protection when we could use that money on making more games more frequently instead.

Again, I realize this plea will most likely just be ignored, but the income we get from Patreon is literally necessary for our survival, and making more games more frequently. Thank you for reading this.

Palmer
F95 is an excellent platform to promote your game i can guaranteed that.You should post your update here as well.And since its a relatively small circle.So lot of people pledge after getting it here that was my case

Reactions: chaughton22

zocx

May 2, 2017
I download Chapter 12 ( WIN ) i got the save file from i place the save file on VP2 ( folder ) but the game is still not working ... how i can fix this? need a save file please

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I download Chapter 12 ( WIN ) i got the save file from i place the save file on VP2 ( folder ) but the game is still not working ... how i can fix this? need a save file please
All up to 11 offline saves in the C:\Users\*YourAccount*\AppData\Local\VNE2 ? They are the DfD11.xxxxxxx.dat files?

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
View attachment 138666

Overview:

A man and his daughter run a small diner together. He discovers that one of his employees has been writing a popular series of taboo erotica about them, which catalyses a long journey of sexual self-discovery.​

Updated: 10-Nov-2018
Developer/Publisher: Palmer - - -
Censorship: None
Version: Chapter 12
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

How To Import Saves:

Chapter 3 Decision:

<PLEASE READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING>
OFFICIAL VERSIONS

You must play the chapters in order. The online versions use your browser and internet. Online saves are stored as browser cookies BUT you can create backups that you store on your hard drive.

The downloadable (offline) versions run using GameMaker Studio and store the saves in C:\Users\*YourAccount*\AppData\Local\VNE2. As a result, the saves of the offline and online versions are NOT COMPATIBLE.
CRACKED VERSIONS
Only online saves are compatible with the cracked versions because the cracked versions are the Patreon online versions downloaded and made to run locally using a batch file. All cracked chapters contain voice over besides 5th, 8th-10th.
Check the importing save tutorial above for info about making offline saves work with online saves and vice versa.

<Official Chapters>

<Cracked Chapters>

EXTRAS: -
Thank you to @5CH4CHT3L,@Ignatz, @Yavanna, @187, and @RurouniCoder for sharing cracks.

View attachment 138365 View attachment 138366 View attachment 138367 View attachment 138368 View attachment 138369 View attachment 138370 View attachment 138371 View attachment 22801 View attachment 22802 View attachment 22803 View attachment 22804 View attachment 138329 View attachment 138330 View attachment 138331 View attachment 47645
Are the Cracked versions better somehow? I've played thru chapter 9 before, just regular downloads, and there was voice in some...

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Are the Cracked versions better somehow? I've played thru chapter 9 before, just regular downloads, and there was voice in some...
Initially I was going to give you the panda again since you quoted the OP but this is legitimate.

As you mentioned, some of the official versions have voice and only to a certain point. The cracked versions goes past that point as full Patreon versions. Take a note though that official chapters are currently up to chapter 12 right now and the cracked versions are up to chapter 11 (All future chapters have DRM in them).

Reactions: CharleyT
Sep 13, 2018
Download backup saves from

Copy and paste the DFD_chapter_11_backup.dat file to C:\Users\*YourAccount*\AppData\Local\VNE2

Change that files names to DfD11.saveMap_ch11_continuity.dat

Voila!
So that means I will start from chapter 11? This is the first time I'm playing this game. I want to play from scratch

Daasss

Jan 23, 2017
I've ripped CGs from Chapter 12 the way they were stored in the resource file (with transparent borders and all), if anyone has time/skill to save them as proper images feel free to post the link, I'll delete mine then.

Reactions: FURYY

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
no incest patch?
In every chapter (I haven't played chapters 1 - 3 in a while so don't quote me on those ones), there's a wrench on the right side of the main menu. Click on it and enjoy.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes