3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
no incest patch?
In every chapter (I haven't played chapters 1 - 3 in a while so don't quote me on those ones), there's a wrench on the right side of the main menu. Click on it and enjoy.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
1. don't ask if that redhead is bi

2. when kathy asks if mc is doing anything later answer no

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i need a little hand.
I download both version. But i just do not understand who version to start >.>
If i start to play the cracked one, is fine? Because for me is not a problem to wait for chapter 12 cracked. Ofc if the cracked version come out. So someone tell me if the other chapter come out in cracked version?
Because as i say is not a problem wait a bit longer for play, but at last i play with voce on.
Another thing, the only change from cracked and offline (official one right)? Are the voice?

For the incest think, i need to look at a wrench icone on right to active it?
Anticipate thankses.

Sep 18, 2018
Is it just me, that all the minigames are sped up by a fudge ton?
Like its very obvious the speed must be wrong.
Both in the bar game and the dishwasher game, the game timer moved 4-5 seconds per irl second.
So when using a cheat picture on the plumbing and speeding trough it, it took me 5 times to make it with 2sec to spare.
Anyone know a fix for this, cos this cant be right... right?

DarkenDragon

Aug 30, 2018
is it just me or did veronica just disappear after a while?

I was playing this game a while back and decided to have 2 saves, one with being with heidi and one with being with veronica, but it didnt seem like you can continue your relationship with veronica. anyone know whats going on with veronica or did she just get written out of the story?

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
I feel like but this is just my opinion that this chapter was a let down EXECPT the middle/ending bit of course the lack of choices it had and the very ending bit is off cause I’m playing as the MC and I don’t even know what secrets I have lmao x'Dx'Dx'D

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
It would be severely disappointing if you were punished for having sex with Katie, Heidi/Veronica, and Lily (assuming that happens next chapter). I'm assuming the mechanic girl is safe cause she's so far away, but the others.

If you reach 13 chapters and it turns out Daughter suddenly hates you and there's no way to get her back, well...let's say I'm not a fan of long wait times that lead to disappointing results.

thoastah

Feb 12, 2018
I can't get the threesome scene with the downloaded saves in the OP. Can someone help me out? I saw the cheat code in the walkthrough. It says enabled but I still don't get it.

deth1910

Apr 10, 2018
guys i played the previous 6 chapters then after tht when i dint find any new releases for the game back then i deleted the game and every thing i played the offline version no if i want to continue from chapter 7 i have to play the previous 6 chapters

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Where is the cracked ep12? =(
doesn't exist and won't exist.

Any chance someone out there can combine all the chapters into a single game? maybe under Ren'py?
most likely all chapters will be combined to 1 big game after final chapter has come out.

guys i played the previous 6 chapters then after tht when i dint find any new releases for the game back then i deleted the game and every thing i played the offline version no if i want to continue from chapter 7 i have to play the previous 6 chapters
yes if you deleted vne2-folder too unless you find saves on this thread.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes