3.50 star(s) 125 Votes
D

Deleted member 42

do i need to place cracked saves somewhere? chapter 12 online version doesn't recgonize my saves even though i've got them backup

Lonecanuck

Sep 5, 2017
I have read that I'm not the only one that after puting the code for the trio is not getting anything...nobody answered the previous two....will someone answer me?

Did you follow the guide in ch 12?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
wait so.. why were the previous chapters cracked and now out of the blue it is ditched?
The previous chapters were very easy to crack. The crackers trolled Palmer and team about it. The DfD team decided to troll the crackers, and amped up the protection. We went through a few chapters where the protection was tougher, but still easily cracked. Chapter 11 was very tough to crack; we finally got a cracked version a few days before the official free version release. Cracking chapter 12 was never seriously attempted.

That sound about right, @Palmer ?

Lonecanuck

Sep 5, 2017
The previous chapters were very easy to crack. The crackers trolled Palmer and team about it. The DfD team decided to troll the crackers, and amped up the protection. We went through a few chapters where the protection was tougher, but still easily cracked. Chapter 11 was very tough to crack; we finally got a cracked version a few days before the official free version release. Cracking chapter 12 was never seriously attempted.

Yeah, that sounds aboot right.

boltar

Jun 26, 2017
could i get a save for the for end of chap 11 that has the pre req for threesome? im trying to avoid starting over at chap 9.

thanks

Pilaf

Sep 13, 2016
Am I blind? Just downloaded the cracked chapters and I can't find the wrench icon to customize the
relationships, Is it gone?

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
Ok, I've seen a few comments about pimping her, but I'm not sure if they're jokes. Can you actually whore her out? Cause if so I'll try it

Minato San

Jul 30, 2018
I hate the lack of choices..........only thing that makes visual novel games different then some mangas is the abundance of choices. From this choices comes control and from control you start feeling that you are the mc. Here you can't even choose to not to get drunk.........hell you can't even choose not to do anal.

Brontozaurio

Nov 11, 2017
Did you follow the guide in ch 12?
the guide in chapter 12 only refers to decisions taken in ep 9 and 10...obviously those were not my choices and that is why I inserted the code but it did nothing
Code:
Kathy & Heidi (Threesome) - Don’t tell Kathy about Amanda and you in Chapter 9, go on a date with Heidi in Chapter 10 (either successful or unsuccessful date) > Go to Kathy’s

Pilaf

Sep 13, 2016
I hate the lack of choices..........only thing that makes visual novel games different then some mangas is the abundance of choices. From this choices comes control and from control you start feeling that you are the mc. Here you can't even choose to not to get drunk.........hell you can't even choose not to do anal.
Yup game have pretty good renders but that is it IMO.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
why the heck mc would tell to kathy that he bangs amanda aka his daughter (depending settings)?

Nolander

Oct 19, 2018
Ok I have a few questions if you guys don't mind answering for me. TIA
First off, I just discovered this game last night and it moved extremely slow. I mean I made it all the way to chapter 6 and only fell asleep next to Amanda waking up to her having he hand on my dick and me having a wet dream. So does the pace pick up any cause that was 6 months of updates for the dev?
Secondly how to I enter and where do I get the cheat codes?

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Ok I have a few questions if you guys don't mind answering for me. TIA
First off, I just discovered this game last night and it moved extremely slow. I mean I made it all the way to chapter 6 and only fell asleep next to Amanda waking up to her having he hand on my dick and me having a wet dream. So does the pace pick up any cause that was 6 months of updates for the dev?
Secondly how to I enter and where do I get the cheat codes?
Cheat codes are in the walkthrough, posted in the OP. You enter them using the wrench icon of the main menu if the chapter has said option. First sex with Amanda in Chapter 8 as far as I remember.

Reactions: Nolander

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
The game could be a lot of things. Not that I'm assuming we're approaching the end game I'd hope we're not punished for having sex with every girl available. Otherwise this'd make it more of a visual novel than a fun, albeit serious story telling adult game.

We already got that with Innocent Witches, we don't need it with Daughter for Dessert of all fucking things.

Chicken123

Autistic chicken
Donor
May 5, 2017

ah, alright makes sense. thanks.
guess i will just ditch the game for now.
cba to play it all over again.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes