3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Elitesmert

May 22, 2018
Try doing this:
Ctrl+Shift+J (Windows) / Cmd+Option J (Mac) -> Application -> Local Storage -> -> right click -> Clear
Done , still the same , maybe i should upload all backup saves , i mean not only CH 11 ? i dont know what to do :D

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Not a big fan of Amanda not telling me stuff in chapter 12 lol. Is there a way to be completely faithful to her so he doesn't feel like he can't ask her about it? Or does she do this no matter what I do? TIA.

nabz

Mar 6, 2018
threesome cheat does not work for me no matter how many times i try it. anyone got a save for the scene?

Lonecanuck

Sep 5, 2017
is there anyone know how to cheat on chapter 12? i need the cheat code on lily...
Theres a guide in the OP to check how to get sex scenes and cheats. As far as I know, there is no lily cheat code and it doesn't make much sense to have one, as there's one dialogue choice to get her scene.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Getting the feeling he's fuckin up real bad with Amanda after playing 12. Hope that's not the case, great chapter again!
Even if he was completely loyal, didn't fuck anybody else, and didn't bother with Lilly at all, what happens in the chapter still happens.

So at what point is it Amanda fucking him over?

Reactions: ive_got-problems

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Even if he was completely loyal, didn't fuck anybody else, and didn't bother with Lilly at all, what happens in the chapter still happens.

So at what point is it Amanda fucking him over?
I don't really know since I've only played till 12. Hopefully there is a good reason, and she's just trying to help MC with the troubles with her Aunt and that weird dude and is just keeping a distance to keep him safe. But if it starts to go towards her actually fucking him over, I won't be interested in the game anymore lol.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I can not get the threesome scene because the game keeps loading a save where MC told Kathy about himself and Amanda in chapter 9, even-thought I did not tell her anything.
Any idea as to why this is happening? Could the update have its own default ch9 save?

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes