3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

lillos

May 22, 2017
guys I cannot use the saves files it say it can t open a text prologo.In order to use the save files have I to call my character with a particular name,?And to have the incest content?

Lonecanuck

Sep 5, 2017
and skips sexscenes.
If your intent is to get to the most recent chapter from the start, I’d burn through it ASAP. It’s the equivalent of speed running a game. You can always go back to chapters to drool over the sex scenes

Lonecanuck

Sep 5, 2017
guys I cannot use the saves files it say it can t open a text prologo.In order to use the save files have I to call my character with a particular name,?And to have the incest content?
Are you playing online or offline? Use the wrench icon on the main menu to alter your relationship with Amanda

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
If your intent is to get to the most recent chapter from the start, I’d burn through it ASAP. It’s the equivalent of speed running a game. You can always go back to chapters to drool over the sex scenes
there's probably going to be a lot of time until the next released update, so a replay taking a while isn't a problem.

Ath222

Dec 16, 2017
Why do i feel like Amanda raped me, romance with her feels so forced so far by 7th chapter. Can't take it somehow...

kenVBliar

Sep 4, 2018
hey folks.... only recently found this site and was checking out this VN

I'm a little confused and am not keen on searching 250 pages to find this answer so I hope someone can help...

Chapters 1-5 Amanda is the daughter but in Chapter 6 and now 7, she refers to the guy as a childhood friend. I'm confused by this. What is this all aout? Did I do something wrong? I'm using the online cracked version if that makes any difference.

Thanks for any help to clear this up... if only for my own sanity.

Lonecanuck

Sep 5, 2017
hey folks.... only recently found this site and was checking out this VN

I'm a little confused and am not keen on searching 250 pages to find this answer so I hope someone can help...

Chapters 1-5 Amanda is the daughter but in Chapter 6 and now 7, she refers to the guy as a childhood friend. I'm confused by this. What is this all aout? Did I do something wrong? I'm using the online cracked version if that makes any difference.

Thanks for any help to clear this up... if only for my own sanity.
Originally Amanda was the mcs daughter, but due to change in patreon terms of service (tos), it was changed to childhood friend. Go to the wrench icon on the main menu to change it.

Reactions: TritonLord77

kenVBliar

Sep 4, 2018
Originally Amanda was the mcs daughter, but due to change in patreon terms of service (tos), it was changed to childhood friend. Go to the wrench icon on the main menu to change it.
Thank you. I really am enjoying the story here and that change just irked me a bit. Glad I can change it back.

Reactions: Lonecanuck

Roido

Jul 29, 2018
Is it possible to use the platinum members only cheat codes for the OFFLINE version of the game?

Lonecanuck

Sep 5, 2017
Is it possible to use the platinum members only cheat codes for the OFFLINE version of the game?
If I were to guess, probably not. But the first chapter with platinum only cheats was 13. The reason I think not, is because there’s no way to verify your patreon account with the offline version

JustADude321

Feb 23, 2018
When you ignore best girl Lily and other bitches because of arbitrary morals and wanting to get a good ending with second best girl Amanda, then play through ch 12 only to find out you're both drifting apart regardless.

Sad nibba hours. 10/10 game btw

Last edited:
Reactions: ive_got-problems

Odo Shortwick

Jun 13, 2018
So, I just recently started playing this and I have to say the part when they were waiting to reopen the diner and all the people showed up... Right in the feels. The story on this is amazing. Only thing I would love to see is all the chapters rolled into a single game.

Thinking of restarting at chapter 1 and making different choices to see what I missed.

Lonecanuck

Sep 5, 2017
So, I just recently started playing this and I have to say the part when they were waiting to reopen the diner and all the people showed up... Right in the feels. The story on this is amazing. Only thing I would love to see is all the chapters rolled into a single game.

Thinking of restarting at chapter 1 and making different choices to see what I missed.
You could check out the guide in the OP and see what you missed. Other than sex scenes, most choices offer minor dialogue changes. When I mean minor, i mean does nothing to the story or gameplay (sex scenes) as far as I can tell. But don't let me rain on your parade, the game is good.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
when game finishes all chaps might get rolled into 1 huge game but we'll see since it could be too big to dl.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes