3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
so at least you try to fuck up the before cool story?! why you cant let them have a strong relationship and fight against the whole world?! no you listen to your patreons and let them sabotage a realy good story...you could do so many different things for the story , i realy dont understand why the most developers do the same mistake -a super start- good storytelling but then out of the blue destructing the story---why couldnt he honest to her?now i realy dont now if i want to follow the rest of the story anymore...thats sad cause it was one of my favorit VN´s:love:-but i hate :mad:dramas and psychothriller....maybe iam wrong-i hope so,i realy hope so....i wish the best for DFD(y)

Windian

Jul 8, 2018
How to open cracked version ? Clicking to start.bat file and comes a screen... Then text says

" Opening browser...
Starting server...

Closing this window will stop the server "

but nothing happens...

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
Guys how the f... am i to use cracked version? I start the game, then at some point game breaks on those "loading assets" screen and the percantage goes down...Loading the game worked one time of 30 tries...So f... irritating...How do i fix this? (Win 7 x64, latest chrome browser)

Last edited:

Lonecanuck

Sep 5, 2017
Guys how the f... am i to use cracked version? I start the game, then at some point game breaks on those "loading assets" screen and the percantage goes down...Loading the game worked one time of 30 tries...So f... irritating...How do i fix this? (Win 7 x64, latest chrome browser)
Personally, I’d stick with the official releases

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
Yeah, I agree. There's really no good reason not to. I've never had any problems with the official versions.
The online ones? In those Amanda is mc childhood friend or some shit like that... It's messed up and i can't follow the story (was trying chapter 1) :(
And the offline ones got no voiceover if i am right?

Lonecanuck

Sep 5, 2017
The online ones? In those Amanda is mc childhood friend or some shit like that... It's messed up and i can't follow the story (was trying chapter 1) :(
And the offline ones got no voiceover if i am right?
Go to the wrench on the main menu, it customizes relationships. And yes, no voice acting on the official free versions.

Reactions: Kendra

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
no voice acting on the official free versions.
Not entirely correct. Each of the free versions has voice acting, but only for about one scene per chapter. You have to pay to get voice-overs for the entire chapter. Basically, it's a teaser to let you know what you're missing if you don't pay for content.

Last edited:

Lonecanuck

Sep 5, 2017
Not entirely correct. Each of the free versions has voice acting, but only for about one scene per chapter. You have to pay to get voice-overs for the entire chapter. Basically, it's a teaser to let you know what you're missing if you don't pay for content.
I meant not all recorded voice acting. If you do become a patron, you also get access to the chapters when they’re released on patreon, rather than waiting the ~2 months for it to be free

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
There are 2, soon to be 3 chapters that aren’t available for free
Given that there are more free chapters available than cracked ones, and that status is unlikely to change anytime soon (chapter 13 is likely to be released for free before someone bothers to crack 12), having cracked chapters is pretty pointless. Someone would have to crack both 12 and 13, and do it before 13 is released for free, for having cracked chapters available to make any sense. I don't expect that to happen.

Oh, and is chapter 14 already available? Because I see no mention of it on the Patreon page (or the Discord), let alone a chapter 15. So I don't know where you're getting that 2-3 figure from. Currently, it's just one chapter: 13.

Lonecanuck

Sep 5, 2017
Given that there are more free chapters available than cracked ones, and that status is unlikely to change anytime soon (chapter 13 is likely to be released for free before someone bothers to crack 12), having cracked chapters is pretty pointless. Someone would have to crack both 12 and 13, and do it before 13 is released for free, for having cracked chapters available to make any sense. I don't expect that to happen.

Oh, and is chapter 14 already available? Because I see no mention of it on the Patreon page (or the Discord), let alone a chapter 15. So I don't know where you're getting that 2-3 figure from. Currently, it's just one chapter: 13.
Ch 14 is on the patreon, just not on overview. And ch 14 is on the discord too, check #links. Ch 14 was released October 31

Edit: teasers have been posted in patreon and discord (#general). @ everyone is tagged for teasers

Last edited:

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Cracked chapters might be useful if they have voice acting for the full chapter. Do they?

Lonecanuck

Sep 5, 2017
so this game doesnt have any full walkthrough?
It has a walkthrough for all sex scenes, but DFD is rather linear and most choices seem to offer slightly different dialogue if it doesn't net you a sex scene. Example: being faithful to one lady only doesn't do anything at this time.

Reactions: ashish 090
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes