3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
It has a walkthrough for all sex scenes, but DFD is rather linear and most choices seem to offer slightly different dialogue if it doesn't net you a sex scene. Example: being faithful to one lady only doesn't do anything at this time.
Palmer has stated that the choices made may not effect the story immediately, but will most likely end up with different outcomes towards the end of the series. Not much of an incentive for replaying it though if we have access to all sex scenes the first play through.

Lonecanuck

Sep 5, 2017
Palmer has stated that the choices made may not effect the story immediately, but will most likely end up with different outcomes towards the end of the series. Not much of an incentive for replaying it though if we have access to all sex scenes the first play through.
Until then, it’s linear. I’m hoping choices affect stuff without being impossibly difficult

babell

Oct 31, 2018
Have a weird problem. When I launch chapter 10 it loads chapter 9 instead!! Anyone seen this before?

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Have a weird problem. When I launch chapter 10 it loads chapter 9 instead!! Anyone seen this before?
Oh, for gods sake, don't tell us which version of the game you are playing and on what system! :censored:

I'm just taking a guess that you're playing the cracked version on Windows. You started chapter 9 and played it first, then tried to start chapter 10 after that, without closing ch9 server launcher window first.
Since both chapters are configured to be served on the same port, chapter 10 server actually failes to start when chapter 9 server is still running and guess what? You're getting chapter 9!
That's the only scenario that could cause that "weird problem".

There's also a possibility that you are on Linux or Mac and you started a Python or some other web server to serve the cracked chapter 9. In that case stop that server or serve chapter 10 on some other port.

Lonecanuck

Sep 5, 2017
what's the difference between cracked and official?
Cracked is a hacked patreon version, essentially it has voice acting and cgs over the free version. Cracked is online only, official is offline or online. Something to mention is the patreon version is online only. Personally, I’d go with the official version as I believe some of the cracked versions can be a little wonky

Reactions: Footalau

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
Cracked is a hacked patreon version, essentially it has voice acting and cgs over the free version. Cracked is online only, official is offline or online. Something to mention is the patreon version is online only. Personally, I’d go with the official version as I believe some of the cracked versions can be a little wonky
Thank you man!

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Oh bugger... I can't recall what chapter I was on!
I've not played this in a while, and I've since deleted folders with outdated game versions, where I've now got their latest versions, and this one I've deleted by accident.
So I'm assuming that by looking at saved game data I can check what chapter I'm on?

Doh! What a silly sod!

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Oh bugger... I can't recall what chapter I was on!
I've not played this in a while, and I've since deleted folders with outdated game versions, where I've now got their latest versions, and this one I've deleted by accident.
So I'm assuming that by looking at saved game data I can check what chapter I'm on?

Doh! What a silly sod!
Good to see you here Fudd :)

Yep have a look at your save games located under C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\VNE2 and the saves will have "DFD(Chapter number)" then you're good to go :)

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Good to see you here Fudd :)

Yep have a look at your save games located under C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\VNE2 and the saves will have "DFD(Chapter number)" then you're good to go :)
Cheers Walg.
I'm not often on this thread, unlike another one... ;):love: but I do check this one out from time to time.

Will take a look when I'm back home later on today.

Reactions: Walg
Oct 24, 2018
Probably around mid next week if the previous release dates are anything to go by...
I hope you're right. I'm dying to know what this 'crime' is that the MC did. I don't even care about the sexual relationships anymore. I want more Moe and I want to know what happened to the toaster.

Lonecanuck

Sep 5, 2017
I hope you're right. I'm dying to know what this 'crime' is that the MC did. I don't even care about the sexual relationships anymore. I want more Moe and I want to know what happened to the toaster.
Other than the ~2 months after patreon release, there isn't an eta.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes