3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Has no one posted Ch. 13 and 14 yet? If not I can probably set up a link. Although, I've already played through them, so Idk if my saves would effect other people's progress...

Lonecanuck

Sep 5, 2017
Has no one posted Ch. 13 and 14 yet? If not I can probably set up a link. Although, I've already played through them, so Idk if my saves would effect other people's progress...
I'd assume no or the fact noone has cracked it.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Fuck, I forgot that Palmer switched Patreon to online only, so therefore I can't upload anything. Well, that sucks.

Nakasan

Mar 11, 2018
what's the difference between cracked and official?
it is not like you have not been here for a while and i think this is a question many are sick of answering if you take the time to flick through the thread you will see .plus it is explained on the first page if you had of looked

Lonecanuck

Sep 5, 2017
it is not like you have not been here for a while and i think this is a question many are sick of answering if you take the time to flick through the thread you will see .plus it is explained on the first page if you had of looked
1. Having an info page/channel/etc is nice and all, but not everyone will read it and expecting people to search through a forum is not realistic. 2 . Rather than attacking people, its better to nudge them in the right direction.

Nakasan

Mar 11, 2018
1. Having an info page/channel/etc is nice and all, but not everyone will read it and expecting people to search through a forum is not realistic. 2 . Rather than attacking people, its better to nudge them in the right direction.
come on now all the info to that question is on the first page .why ask questions on a thread if you are not going to start at the first page and at least flick through ?

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
come on now all the info to that question is on the first page .why ask questions on a thread if you are not going to start at the first page and at least flick through ?
It's an age old question that won't ever go away. People learn in different ways and not everyone knows how/where to go in forums. Some like to ask questions and some like to find out for themselves.

It's up to you how you deal with that. Based on past experience, I can almost guarantee you that the cracked/official question will keep getting asked for pages to come.

Reactions: Nakasan

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I like Caroline but I find her chest and keester to be a little too big.
Caroline is nice, her character works well in the big sister role but she's not really my type looks & personality wise.
With regards to Sara I like her look and I have a soft spot for shy nerdy girls plus she is a gamer girl that's all win-win imo.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Caroline is nice, her character works well in the big sister role but she's not really my type looks & personality wise.
With regards to Sara I like her look and I have a soft spot for shy nerdy girls plus she is a gamer girl that's all win-win imo.
I kind of agree, but her storyline totally sold me. She's the only one who seems to be struggling with the incestuous relationship with her brother, and I love her for it.

Reactions: babell and Hones

Lonecanuck

Sep 5, 2017
I like carolines story and character and I like the fact she's not a bitchy slut like other older sisters in some games, like sts and dod.

Reactions: DrFog

Lonecanuck

Sep 5, 2017
Mh hi guys,

I'm at chapter 7 and amanda is acting like an easy girl, jumps on me on the bed etc, i mean like an easy girl.
Is this normal ? or i fcked up somewhere ? maybe i perverted her too much

Just to know if i should roll back and start over from another chapter so she will become less thirsty for D.

meanwhile i did nothing with the other girls because i don't really care, except for the "nazi bitch" heidi lol, i helped her at the bar and succeeded in the mini-game, but never had the chance to jump inn , did i fcked up too with her ? ( thats what my character said at the begin of chap 6)

thx
There’s a guide in the op to see what you missed and how to get it. The scene with Amanda you’re describing in ch 7 happens automatically

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Are the choices in the walkthrough the only ones that matter?
So far, yeah. Palmer said that choices made throughout the series will affect the final outcome, but so far they don't matter that much. Follow the guide if you want to see all the sex scenes.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes