3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
So far, yeah. Palmer said that choices made throughout the series will affect the final outcome, but so far they don't matter that much. Follow the guide if you want to see all the sex scenes.
Do we know when the game'll be finished?/When the guide will be updated with the new changes that will affect said final outcomes?

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Do we know when the game'll be finished?/When the guide will be updated with the new changes that will affect said final outcomes?
No, Palmer hasn't stated when, but he has said that we're getting close to the end now. I have no idea who updates the walkthrough, so therefore I have no idea when it will be updated. I wouldn't worry about it too much though. There's probably going to be like 2-3 different endings tops.

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
No, Palmer hasn't stated when, but he has said that we're getting close to the end now. I have no idea who updates the walkthrough, so therefore I have no idea when it will be updated. I wouldn't worry about it too much though. There's probably going to be like 2-3 different endings tops.
All the good sims do. And this one seems better than most.
Although it is kind of annoying that i have to keep closing and reopening for each chapter.

Is there a list of cheats anywhere? That arcade minigame made me want to start cheating. Because I was never any good at any of those. Significantly lengthened the duration of chapter 4.

babell

Oct 31, 2018
Although it is kind of annoying that i have to keep closing and reopening for each chapter.

Is there a list of cheats anywhere? That arcade minigame made me want to start cheating. Because I was never any good at any of those. Significantly lengthened the duration of chapter 4.
Cheat codes are on Discord on the #info link as far as I know.

Lonecanuck

Sep 5, 2017

Ch 4 cheat doesn’t skip the arcade game, you still need to get a high score to get laid

Roman DeVil

Sep 18, 2017
...i know Palmer is quite jealous about his work, but... any word about a possible update for non-Patreon players?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Okay, the guide says 15 chapters, but i only have 12. Is my math wrong or is it not just me?
Chapters 13-15 are currently only available to patrons as online versions.
That's why they aren't here, there isn't an offline version available of those chapters yet & no-one has cracked the online versions.

Reactions: DrFog

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018

Reactions: saravanan

Jackie91

Sep 7, 2018
Chapter 12 error..

"We we detected that you have not previously played chapter 11 of this game.."

what should I do? I played episode 11

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Chapter 12 error..

"We we detected that you have not previously played chapter 11 of this game.."

what should I do? I played episode 11
Saves don't transfer between online and downloaded episodes. Are you playing an online version of chapter 12 after playing chapter 11 online or vice versa?

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes