3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Palmer

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
It’s a college game, name is not set in stone yet, Palmer doesn’t want to go with summer school, as it is similar to sts

Edit: summer school is the name for now, it could change
Given how often DFD and DMD are mixed up/confused, and since Summertime Saga is abbreviated STS, going with SS for the new game is wrong... in sooo many ways :LOL:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
So guys the difference from offline and cracked is only voice?

I download both the version. But i read that the cracked one was dumped. So i need to know if is only the vocie or more.
But anyway in the end i think i need to play the offline one, because if the cracked is dumped there is no way to continue with other chapter >.> so at last i wanna know the difference between the two version.
Thank you

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018

I download both the version. But i read that the cracked one was dumped. So i need to know if is only the vocie or more.
But anyway in the end i think i need to play the offline one, because if the cracked is dumped there is no way to continue with other chapter >.> so at last i wanna know the difference between the two version.
Thank you
Yep. The cracked has more voice than the offline (No difference in story line) and since the game's been DRMed from chapter 11 onwards there hasn't been anyone who has posted a cracked version. To me, since it's a free game, it's a bit pointless to crack a free game but that's my opinion.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018

Thank you
Cracked is patron-version, online only, and yes, most of them have voice overs. Voice overs kind of suck though tbh.

bastaose

Apr 9, 2017
fucking sucks how slow updates are to get posted here now. i know that's looking a gift horse in the mouth and i appreciate the people who were cracking it but ugh

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
fucking sucks how slow updates are to get posted here now. i know that's looking a gift horse in the mouth and i appreciate the people who were cracking it but ugh
I don't think anyone's cracking it anymore... Seems kinds of pointless to crack a free game.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
MC turns the diner in Hooters.

Edit: The guide in the OP shows which sex scenes are available in each chapter, that could give you a clue.
If only. Sadly, I doubt there will be a harem ending. I think the other girls might be convinced somehow, but Amanda's not going to let that shit fly.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no need to import if vne2-folder stays untouched since all saves go there.

Lonecanuck

Sep 5, 2017
If only. Sadly, I doubt there will be a harem ending. I think the other girls might be convinced somehow, but Amanda's not going to let that shit fly.
Maybe a harem without Amanda? I'm hoping for a failed harem where the mc loses all the girls, but moe gets them all. It would be a good joke ending.

Reactions: DrFog
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes