3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Palmer

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
Poor writing on my part. I was meaning to joke that the DRM was made more robust in response ot some brainiac boasting how easy he found it to circumvent it - and so hoping nobody repeated his mistake. :D
As always, you are more then welcome to crack the freely released chapters/patreon chapters. We have no problem with that, at all.

Reactions: DrFog

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
As always, you are more then welcome to crack the freely released chapters/patreon chapters. We have no problem with that, at all.
Hey Palmer, I'm excited to see your new school game, but what I really want to know about is the other new game coming up... Is that going to be in development at the same time, or after?

Reactions: Palmer

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ch 13 end of this month or early next month, ch 14 some months after that and ch 15 some months after that.

Palmer

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
Hey Palmer, I'm excited to see your new school game, but what I really want to know about is the other new game coming up... Is that going to be in development at the same time, or after?
Both games are released at the same time. So $10 patrons will for a while, get goth games every month. Of course, DFD will end soon.

Reactions: DrFog

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Both games are released at the same time. So $10 patrons will for a while, get goth games every month. Of course, DFD will end soon.
Fuck yeah, looking forward to it. The artwork looks fantastic.

recatcher

Feb 16, 2018
I think she's intended to be problematic and uncomfortable to deal with because of the new dynamic -- the ending of 12 kind of grounds the "out of the loop" feeling of the MC in context. I hope the story picks up from here and allows for a resolution that brings you and her together. The storyline has presented them as the couple to root for from day one, and that makes sense in-story, so this is hopefully a lover's trial thing that resolves that way.

Heidi, after all this time, is still kind of a cipher to me, and I'm fine with her as a fling of sorts. Then again, during that last date thing I was more focused on getting laid, so heh.

As I always say, I wouldn't say no to a threesome (MC and Amanda, with Kathy) as well on the way, because that girl is hotttt. That first scene with her, with the beads of water on the skin... sweet damn.

Palmer

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
I think she's intended to be problematic and uncomfortable to deal with because of the new dynamic -- the ending of 12 kind of grounds the "out of the loop" feeling of the MC in context. I hope the story picks up from here and allows for a resolution that brings you and her together. The storyline has presented them as the couple to root for from day one, and that makes sense in-story, so this is hopefully a lover's trial thing that resolves that way.

Heidi, after all this time, is still kind of a cipher to me, and I'm fine with her as a fling of sorts. Then again, during that last date thing I was more focused on getting laid, so heh.

As I always say, I wouldn't say no to a threesome (MC and Amanda, with Kathy) as well on the way, because that girl is hotttt. That first scene with her, with the beads of water on the skin... sweet damn.
To be fair, there are 3 chapters you have not played (and as such, don't know a lot of the story). Have patience bud, we will release everything we do for free just like always :)

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
I tried to play this latest release and got the "You have not played the last chapter". But I did. I always download from here and run it on my computer. I've never played "online". Tried to research and find out what I was doing wrong but gave up after a few hours. I kept going back to previous episodes (10, 9, 8) but always got the same message. Game was fun and had a good story. Sad I got this bug.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
I tried to play this latest release and got the "You have not played the last chapter". But I did. I always download from here and run it on my computer. I've never played "online". Tried to research and find out what I was doing wrong but gave up after a few hours. I kept going back to previous episodes (10, 9, 8) but always got the same message. Game was fun and had a good story.
Did you go from cracked to official or vice-versa?

recatcher

Feb 16, 2018
To be fair, there are 3 chapters you have not played (and as such, don't know a lot of the story). Have patience bud, we will release everything we do for free just like always :)
Absolutely! Still rooting for her, to be clear.I am always looking forward to the next chapter, that's how good this is. Yes, the sex is well rendered in this game, but it's the characterization and interaction that gives it stakes. That's what makes me feel this plot turn is one of those stakes-raising things rather than a shark being jumped.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Absolutely! Still rooting for her, to be clear.I am always looking forward to the next chapter, that's how good this is. Yes, the sex is well rendered in this game, but it's the characterization and interaction that gives it stakes. That's what makes me feel this plot turn is one of those stakes-raising things rather than a shark being jumped.
True but I wish your choices mattered more..so far there hasn't been much to them.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
When you ignore best girl Lily and other bitches because of arbitrary morals and wanting to get a good ending with second best girl Amanda, then play through ch 12 only to find out you're both drifting apart regardless.

Sad nibba hours. 10/10 game btw
In games like this staying "faithful" is silly..you miss so much content and Amanda isn't even best girl

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes