3.50 star(s) 126 Votes

vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016
Someone has posted the extra images for 20$ patrons,? With the new forums I cannot search more in a single thread.

Aug 28, 2017
For someone who will play for the first time, should I download the cracked or the official chapters?

Cracked versions are listed under "Official versions" in the OP, but have different download links.. Can someone please explain?

I tried to search but the difference seems to be voice overs? If I don't care about that, which version is more "complete", i.e. any missing scenes or event from the free versions?

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
For someone who will play for the first time, should I download the cracked or the official chapters?

Cracked versions are listed under "Official versions" in the OP, but have different download links.. Can someone please explain?

I tried to search but the difference seems to be voice overs? If I don't care about that, which version is more "complete", i.e. any missing scenes or event from the free versions?
The voice overs are pretty much the only difference as far as I know. Also, going forward, I don't think anyone is bothering to crack anymore, so if you intend to use your save files past chapter 12 or w/e the last cracked one was, I'd go with the official versions.

Reactions: Agent York Morgan
Aug 28, 2017
The voice overs are pretty much the only difference as far as I know. Also, going forward, I don't think anyone is bothering to crack anymore, so if you intend to use your save files past chapter 12 or w/e the last cracked one was, I'd go with the official versions.
Thanks man. This has to be the most confusing OP on this site. But I get it now.

I think I'll just wait until the whole thing is done.

Reactions: DrFog

Palmer

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
Thanks man. This has to be the most confusing OP on this site. But I get it now.

I think I'll just wait until the whole thing is done.
Play the free versions for maximal compatibility and avoid so many saving issues (and other issues) that people that have migrated from the cracked to free versions have experienced. I definitely agree the OP is a bit confusing :LOL:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Someone has posted the extra images for 20$ patrons,? With the new forums I cannot search more in a single thread.
if you mean f95 yes you can but that requires going to normal search (box in upper corner is quick) and selecting where to search.
Searching this thread works, but you have to click the search button instead of hitting enter.

Jun 26, 2017
If and when someone cracks the new protection, it'll probably get tighter or more of a pain in the ass.
Poor writing on my part. I was meaning to joke that the DRM was made more robust in response ot some brainiac boasting how easy he found it to circumvent it - and so hoping nobody repeated his mistake. :D

3.50 star(s) 126 Votes