3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Chapters 13-15 are currently only available to patrons as online versions.
That's why they aren't here, there isn't an offline version available of those chapters yet & no-one has cracked the online versions.
Just to add to yours, someone decided to say that it was easy to crack Palmer's games so he added DRM from chapter 11 onwards so that's why no-one cracked it yet :) There's also no point since they're released for free eventually.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Just to add to yours, someone decided to say that it was easy to crack Palmer's games so he added DRM from chapter 11 onwards so that's why no-one cracked it yet:)There's also no point since they're released for free eventually.
A really smart, albeit somewhat annoying move on his part.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
When is the next parts comming out? For DFD A great story
It's released monthly at the end of each month. If you're referring to the free version though, episodes tend to come out somewhat randomly every 2-3 months or so after their initial release.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
When is the next parts comming out? For DFD A great story
It's released monthly at the end of each month. If you're referring to the free version though, episodes tend to come out somewhat randomly every 2-3 months or so after their initial release.
For the free versions, ignoring the chapter 11 release:

Chapter 11 was released for free Oct 12 (~10 weeks after Patreon release). Previous to that we released a beta on our Discord (~8 weeks after Patreon release). To restate what we've said before and what it says on our Discord #info channel: the time frame for the free versions are aproximately 6-8 weeks after Patreon release. This particular finished release was delayed due to a host of reasons, such as upgrading our engine so the game consumes less vRAM and is playable on more phones, etc. This is why we released a beta after approxmiately 8 weeks instead of a finished free chapter riddled with issues.

You are stating inaccuracies and incorrect information. Is that upfront enough for you? :)

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Guess I stand corrected. I assumed the release time for Ch.11 was the norm. Wouldn't really know because I just became a patron after seeing how long it was taking.

Biggepac

Jun 28, 2018
still would love to know whats going on in chapters 11 and 12, i wonder if someone would spoil it for me. still a top notch game worth playing.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
still would love to know whats going on in chapters 11 and 12, i wonder if someone would spoil it for me. still a top notch game worth playing.
Both Ch. 11 and 12 have been released for free on Palmer's website, love-joint. Here are the links: -

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Both Ch. 11 and 12 have been released for free on Palmer's website, love-joint. Here are the links: -
They're both linked in the OP as well

Reactions: DrFog

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Oh the new one. I hadn't seen the new previews yet. @Lonecanuck, care to share any more info that @Palmer might have passed on please? ;)
This was the patreon post:

"

Just wanted to thank all of you guys for supporting us the past month, by giving you another screenshot from the new game we're currently calling "Summer School".
Much more info to come on this game very soon! (game is done in 1080p), or download the attached image at the bottom of this post.
Thank you again, and have a great weekend!"

On Discord, all I could find about it was that someone called Catnip might be doing renders for it.

Reactions: Krull and Walg

FunnyBeerGod

Jun 5, 2017
So, I want to play chapter 12 but I can't since there's no option to import back-up. It just says we have detected you don't have etc and I can't do anything but click and it sends me to chapter 11. What I do?

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
So, I want to play chapter 12 but I can't since there's no option to import back-up. It just says we have detected you don't have etc and I can't do anything but click and it sends me to chapter 11. What I do?
Did you play Ch. 11 online or offline? Saves can't be imported between the two, so if you played Ch. 11 offline, you need to do the same for 12.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes