3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
the creator said 12 was the last free one
Are you talking about the "Palmer" comments on love joint or in his Discord? @Lonecanuck would definitely know on both and love joint had a number of trolls. You can search for Palmer posts here and he's said on F95 that his games will be released for free.

No, he didn't say this omg. There will be free version of next releases, but you still have to wait a few more days/weeks for ch.13 and so on ...
Palmer never stated that. All chapters will be free released
What? All our games will be released for free, like they always have been. Nothing has changed. Just somebody trolling in comments bud.

Reactions: Endrju

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't think i have a folder like this on my whole system drive, where should it be?
You are obviously playing the online version, as the address bar says. Online game can not write nor read from your system drive nor any other physical drives and the message isn't talking about a folder named VPN/Firewall, it's talking about your internet connection that may be going through a VPN tunnel (some people are using VPN) and is at least going through your Windows Firewall and maybe some other firewall(s) between your computer and the public internet. Basically, it suggests that there may be a problem with your internet connection that makes it impossible to download some files from the game server.

Are you sure that you or maybe someone else using the same connection isn't overloading it, so that the game is unable to download necessary files from the server?

I think that the same message may also appear in case the game server gets overloaded. But it's less likely to be happening than something at your end of the connetion.

Reactions: UncleVT

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
You are obviously playing the online version, as the address bar says. Online game can not write nor read from your system drive nor any other physical drives and the message isn't talking about a folder named VPN/Firewall, it's talking about your intnernet connection that may be going through a VPN tunnel (some people are using VPN) and is at least going through your Windows Firewall and maybe some other firewall(s) between your computer and the public internet. Basically, it suggests that there may be a problem with your internet connection that makes it impossible to download some files from the game server.

Are you sure that you or maybe someone else using the same connection isn't overloading it, so that the game is unable to download necessary files from the server?

I think that the same message may also appear in case the game server gets overloaded. But it's less likely to be happening than something at your end of the connetion.
Please check the message i was repliyng before suggesting something :) And especially @cxx post.
I know exactly what it says, as i know what version i'm playing, as i knew that with the 100% probability there will be someone, who would refer to firewall and so on :) My antivirus firewall turned off while i run the game as is my windows firewall and i'm not using vpn with this game.
All this shit has nothing to do with firewall, cause it happens at the same precise point in both online and offline versions(where is no need for game server at all, cause files are already on your drive), also it worked ok, but just once, and doesn't work anymore after i've loaded an earlier save.
Also maybe you didn't know, but all things you open in your browser left some files like cookies and cache on your hard drive, that are used for different needs(like logging into some sites or even saves for some games) and at some points can case you some troubles. If you're used a buggy version and than it was updated and you didnt't clened the cache from the buggy one, for example.

if95

May 3, 2017

Posted on December 23, 2018
by

Made for Chrome/Firefox and certain mobile tablets. Note that there is a download option inside the game if you don’t want to run this online. However, you can not mix download/online versions if you want to continue on your previous path. E.g: If you played the first chapter online, you have to play the second chapter online.

This is the thirteenth chapter and sequel to the twelfth game. It requires you to have finished the previous chapters before running this one (because your choices have consequences and are saved.)

A man and his partner run a small diner together. He discovers that one of his employees has been writing a popular series of taboo erotica about them, which catalyses a long journey of sexual self-discovery.

Any bugs or issues? Please email us at support@love-joint.com or get in touch by joining our .

If you like this, please support the development of DFD, and our other two games by going to our and supporting us, while getting the chapters before anybody else and other Patreon exclusives!

Credits:

Production: Palmer
Writing: AW
Graphics: MuseX
Programming: Ricky

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
DfD Chapter 13 Free Official Version:

Download version:

Online version:

@if95 Darn just beat me to it. Nice though!

Oct 24, 2018
has anyone played past 13 yet? i want to know if chapter 14 releases 13's story tension. no spoilers, please. just a yes or a no. if so, then i'll pay the 10 bucks to read through it.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
This one seems too much of a hassle to try, but on the other hand, art looks nice. Was there a CGRip at one point in the 266 pages of this thread ? I can even do it and if someone explains how to rip this thing.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes