3.50 star(s) 125 Votes
Oct 25, 2018
i've exclusively played the offline versions. in the official discord, they have a link to save files for the game. is that meant to be used for the patreon online version? if so, do you know where to put them?
yeah the saves are for the patreon version I believe you just need to have them in the same folder. I just downloaded the save I needed then game found it when I ran the game.

recatcher

Feb 16, 2018
13 yay.

Bit of a breather after the sex-heavy last chapter. Tension still drags on; I wonder if this reads better when played back to back rather than with these gaps of time between episode x to episode x+1 of Amanda Suddenly Hates Me.

I may just give myself a Christmas gift and become a Patron as the next couple chapters look to pick up the action again -- we'll see.

mo4444

Jul 21, 2017
The chapter design of this game makes it too much of a slog to get into this one late, why isn't there one continuous version?

Reactions: Lord_b
U

User_32285

Strangely the ch 13 flashback (of ch 12) shows mc having threesome with kathy and heidi, which did not happen in my playthrough. Is my save corrupted?

Wow story went down the drain fast, inconsistant character behaviour and save game that mishandles past deciscions. Too bad first ~ 11 chapters were fun.

Reactions: qawser

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
The chapter design of this game makes it too much of a slog to get into this one late, why isn't there one continuous version?
Mainly because it keeps the file size of the download smaller. Also allows them to offer an online streaming version of the game so people don't have to download it.

Lord_b

Jan 17, 2018
Somehow when cleaning my file folder I accidentally deleted the save for chapter 9 and have zero desire to try to get back into the game due to it's chapter design. I feel like it was going to be a game I gave up eventually due to the daughter being kinda annoying once you start putting it to her but was hoping that she was going to get better. It got to the point that every other woman was more interesting then the clingy and naive daughter.

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
@the66 can u make this one please? it would be very much appreciated. all chapters if u can

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes