3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

recatcher

Feb 16, 2018
Dots doesn't use the same system Palmer does, IIRC, so of course they'll work differently.

I'd prefer something smoother too, but I've gotten the hang of it.

Palmer

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
I gave up on this game a while back, there's just no good reason to put up with this crazy effing around with chapters and cracks and what not, if Mr Dotts and others dont need to do it, neither do the devs in this game
Sorry to hear that. Hope you enjoy the other games more! Keep in mind, we don't release the cracks though, since the game is free to play if you don't want to support the development studio on Patreon.

Happy holidays to you and everybody else on F95!

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Sorry to hear that. Hope you enjoy the other games more! Keep in mind, we don't release the cracks though, since the game is free to play if you don't want to support the development studio on Patreon.

Happy holidays to you and everybody else on F95!
Only thing I'm angry about is this bloody cliffhanger that I've been waiting to get through for two months, otherwise, great game and cannot wait to play ch. 14 when it get's released. Also, there was a problem with this chapter as it had me do a threesome with the two girls in the previous chapter even though I didn't avoided that in ch. 12.

Darkdemen75

Mar 26, 2018
I quit this game a while back and just remembered it from seeing it updated. My issue is for some reason I completed chapter 1 and whenever I would open chapter 2 it would just take me back to chapter 1 again. o_O maybe I'm just a moron but I had no idea how to advance to get chapter 2 to open...

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Seems I lost my backup saves for the online version somewhere. I just used the backup saves provided on the main page to see the new chapter. Does anyone know if it simply leaves all relationships open for progression in the respective chapters?

X3rr4

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
Chapter 13 made me sad. :( I don't think this is ideal for christmas.

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
Strangely the ch 13 flashback (of ch 12) shows mc having threesome with kathy and heidi, which did not happen in my playthrough. Is my save corrupted?
I got the same problem!
Haven't do anything in the chapter 12 with Kat and Heidi and the 13 start with a flashback of a threesome with alcool and drugs... strange...
I remember have fooled around one time with Heidi long time ago in the early chapters but that's pretty much the only little slip

(I've always played with the official free offline version. So I don't think it's a problem with finding past saves, even if between 2 chapters the name of the diner have changed I don't know why...)

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Raw ripped CG of Ch13 (5.7 MB, converted to webp).

I wasn't expecting anything yet I'm kinda disappointed.
Thanks.

Also

Do you have the CG rip for Chapter 12?

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes