3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

kirsek

Jun 27, 2017
can some1 please give me a save ( or patch or what it is) from ch: 10 or 11 (all posibilitiys or exstras).. just reseted my comp and forgot to save my sgames.. now i got nothing.. and i kinda dont wanna play from ch1 :) please, thank you :)

Lonecanuck

Sep 5, 2017
can some1 please give me a save ( or patch or what it is) from ch: 10 or 11 (all posibilitiys or exstras).. just reseted my comp and forgot to save my sgames.. now i got nothing.. and i kinda dont wanna play from ch1 :) please, thank you :)
You could play the online version
Edit: you can get back up saves for online version on the OP

Darkdemen75

Mar 26, 2018
For some reason I completed chapter 1 and whenever I would open chapter 2 it would just take me back to chapter 1 again. o_O maybe I'm just a moron but I had no idea how to advance to get chapter 2 to open...

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
So just finished chapter 13 and my only question is how do I tell Amanda to take a F'ing hike, like bye, cya don't come back now. Never despised the main love interest in one theses games as much as this game.

Amanda: Hey! Lets remodel this diner that I cant possibly live without! Then a week later oh hey I am looking for a new job so go F!@# yourself guy who has taken care of me my whole life.

My only guess is the writers like a different love interest in this game more and are like how do we make everyone else hate her as much as we do. Though I cant say I blame them there because it's Kathy FTW!

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
For fucks sake, I think they're trying to force the dad/daughter relationship to die for the sake of some outside source.

Like, that was the main point of the game from the beginning. Now everybody is down for literally every other girl.

Reactions: TheKryptonian

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
For fucks sake, I think they're trying to force the dad/daughter relationship to die for the sake of some outside source.

Like, that was the main point of the game from the beginning. Now everybody is down for literally every other girl.
Yeah I dont get it. The daughter was the one pushing for the freaky time with her dad then she seals the deal and now shes like "I dont trust you!". Well little girl get the F!@# out and dont let the door hit yo flat ass on the way out.

Scene.

Reactions: lucifuge1973

lucifuge1973

May 7, 2018
Well little girl get the F!@# out and dont let the door hit yo flat ass on the way out.
^ This x 1001. Hahahaha. OMG. Fuck !! Im literally gonna shit myself here. Replace door with door knob, yo with your and flat ass with big arse and I've actually said this irl. A few times actually. Best comment I've seen all week m8. Thanks for the laugh. Merry Xmas to you and yours.

Reactions: TheKryptonian

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I used to really like this game, but boy, loading all those saves, 2 different versions, stupid minigames that are avoidable only for $20 patrons ... it is just too cumbersome.
Didn't play it beyond Chapter 10, but reading spoilers makes me believe that there are some unwelcomed changes in the plot.
It was not easy decision, but I am probably done with this game.
Maybe will play it again when it is complete.

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 8, 2017
@Palmer I wanted to know if the game will finish with only one ending or if it will have multiple one ?
Considering that there is many love interest at the moment I would be kind of disappointed to be forced to finish with Amanda

Palmer

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
@Palmer I wanted to know if the game will finish with only one ending or if it will have multiple one ?
Considering that there is many love interest at the moment I would be kind of disappointed to be forced to finish with Amanda
Multiple endings. If you are only playing the free versions, it's not as obvious as it is now for patrons, though.

Reactions: fried and P3zz0

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
@Palmer , been playing this for some time now,but I do have some things I want to say and ask.

1.I hate the VO in this game.The girls that are doing the VO sound so bored and so unprofessional that everytime I just turn them off.
2.The models are awesome with Heidi being my no.1 and Kathy no.2.Amanda is also nice(as a model),but the attitude is so annoying that I'm not going to repeat what others have said previous my post.
3.How long are you planning on making this game? In your mind right now do you have an estimate of how many chapters will you add to it?
4.Since I've played only the free versions and I'm not a patron I can't bitch at all like a paying supporter would,but I would like to point out that I can see it's a bit of a problem with your free releases after the Patreon one.People are complaining a lot(and they will no matter what you do to please them),but maybe you could lower your release dates by a week or 2 than what you have now,to make them shut up with the bitching and start giving more positive feedback than what you get now.

Just this for now,because it's Christmas and you and your team deserve some praise as well for making us play this and get so invested in it that we want to help you make it better.

Merry Christmas y'all!

Corypheus

Mar 5, 2018
Thanks for giving the game a 1 star rating after playing at least 7 chapters :ROFLMAO:
"Never doubt the product, always blame the costumer." You should work for EA, but I doubt you're qualified. Why are you back here cherry-picking comments to reply to anyway? Shouldn't you be wasting your partons money on PokerStars?

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes