3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
Man, the last 3 updates ... every one just makes the daughter more and more unlikeable. I really feel no desire to have the daughter on screen anymore unless it involves some sort of violence towards her.
#TeamLilly

Fuckerx1

Jul 16, 2018
well again i download official ch13 here and click the start but still we detected... yeah yeah sure. i just play ch12 ch11 ch10 but still cant play ch13.. why ? just why?

Oct 25, 2018
Chapter 13 made me sad. :( I don't think this is ideal for christmas.
Yeah 12,13, and 14 are all pretty tense with the drama. Chapter 15 we finally figure out whats going on but still waiting to see if it gets resolved. If your not a patreon I would hold off until at least chapter 15 is released publicly to save yourself from some melancholy.

Reactions: X3rr4

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
honest, i dont get why we have to need play ever Chapter in a lots folder with exit game and next folder...
too bad and ruin very much game.

hope someone will make a mod and make all Chapter merge in one folder, this is very better and easy to play game.

pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
I was hoping that as a Christmas present all the existing chapters would be released. Mostly cause I don't want to wait to find out whats going on.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
READ in the Fred (thread) here ... Palmer sayed he combine all chapters when the game is full finished. Stop Crying or don´t play it if you dislike the style for now (for me i just stoped playing it and wait until its finished and comined)
oh sorry..almost cry but now i am happy to know now this games will be combine. ok, i will stop and wait on that.(cant wait)
thank for the info.

X3rr4

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
Yeah 12,13, and 14 are all pretty tense with the drama. Chapter 15 we finally figure out whats going on but still waiting to see if it gets resolved. If your not a patreon I would hold off until at least chapter 15 is released publicly to save yourself from some melancholy.
ok thanks for the heads up, will do

ArchX

Mar 31, 2018
Something wrong in my game I think... everything was good, choiches I made in every chapter...but now in the "Previously" intro so fucked up :|
In chapter 12 I didn't chase Lily and went home where it was a dream about Amanda who says she's ready for the truth about everything blablabla... and then it was over that point... now the chapter 13 says that I was with Katy and Heidi.. drugs+alcohol = threesome... but It's never happened! What's wrong with my game lol? D:

pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
Something wrong in my game I think... everything was good, choiches I made in every chapter...but now in the "Previously" intro so fucked up :|
In chapter 12 I didn't chase Lily and went home where it was a dream about Amanda who says she's ready for the truth about everything blablabla... and then it was over that point... now the chapter 13 says that I was with Katy and Heidi.. drugs+alcohol = threesome... but It's never happened! What's wrong with my game lol? D:
I think that is happening to everyone. There was an earlier post about that, and the same happened to me. Probably an error where everyone starts off the chapter like that.

gillberg1997

Aug 20, 2018
READ in the Fred (thread) here ... Palmer sayed he combine all chapters when the game is full finished. Stop Crying or don´t play it if you dislike the style for now (for me i just stoped playing it and wait until its finished and comined)
Thanks for posting this! :cool: I was wondering the same thing (about a condensed version). Tried searching but wasn't able to find...was about to ask here when I saw your post. Def. going to wait until it's complete like you said. Nice game & the girls look great (y)

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Man I really like this game but the MC is really pissing me off for being so dammed passive about everything I know they are telling a story but seems like they are just dragging it out now I’m starting to not care about the daughter anymore which is sad cause she’s the reason I started to play ofc now I want more Kathy or Lilly too

Reactions: HandofVecna

mksgrt2011

Aug 13, 2018
sup guys first time posting, been playing the game from Newgrounds and I love it, first of all congratz on Palmer, great game!!! Anyways I just wanted to post this just to have a little rant here. Been playing the game so far online but Ch. 13 just made got me frustrated cuz its just too laggy and takes time to get get through the text but also in the loading scenes and I just had to stop once I got into the office investigation scene, it was taking minutes to load text. I am now currently replaying everything offline and its way faster than the browser. Im done hahaha ok happy holidays guys =) XD

Reactions: User #19006
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes