3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Lonecanuck

Sep 5, 2017
the guide in chapter 12 only refers to decisions taken in ep 9 and 10...obviously those were not my choices and that is why I inserted the code but it did nothing
Code:
Kathy & Heidi (Threesome) - Don’t tell Kathy about Amanda and you in Chapter 9, go on a date with Heidi in Chapter 10 (either successful or unsuccessful date) > Go to Kathy’s
Did you question heidis sexuality in ch 12?

Brontozaurio

Nov 11, 2017
No, its out in the main room of the diner, both heidi and kathy are there.
even thought I still have not such option (asking heide about her sexuality) after playing three times with the code, this time it has worked...so i got the trio in the end...thanks mate

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
like nolander says game is slow paced but still enuf action to keep plot going on.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
(Possible) dumb question: If you are a $10 Patreon, can you download all current chapters (13?) to your computer and not play online?

I couldn't find an explicit answer looking here and Patreon.

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
I kind'a wish someone would drop a ch.13 & 14 spoiler. Some cliff notes about what this big secret is and the gist of how things play out. This VN isn't really my cup of tea (not saying it's bad at all, just that it's not my style). But, I care enough about the story that I'd like to know where it goes - without the filler. You know?

Lonecanuck

Sep 5, 2017
(Possible) dumb question: If you are a $10 Patreon, can you download all current chapters (13?) to your computer and not play online?

I couldn't find an explicit answer looking here and Patreon.
No, patreon versions are online only. Not to mention, free versions don't have all recorded voice acting

Edit: patreon is up to Ch 14 and ch 12 was recently free released

Last edited:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Download backup saves from

Copy and paste the DFD_chapter_11_backup.dat file to C:\Users\*YourAccount*\AppData\Local\VNE2

Change that files names to DfD11.saveMap_ch11_continuity.dat

Voila!
Your method worked after I deleted the .dat. I have no idea why.
Thanks, I would not have figured that out myself.

Reactions: Bellyk Franck

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Its slow paced but I think if it was even slightly faster, it would be too fast. If you want a real slow burn, check out DMD.
i play dmd too but in both games there are others to fuck and in dfd mc has already fucked daughter unlike in dmd.

Nov 27, 2017
Am I the only one who doesn't like the voice acting? Especially when none of the voices match the characters at all. I mean, they all sound far too old for the age of the girls they're portraying.

Elitesmert

May 22, 2018
why backup saves don't work for me ? i didnt had "Local" folder so I created one , copied and pasted everything as tutorial said , but still it says that i dint have played CH 11

Lonecanuck

Sep 5, 2017
why backup saves don't work for me ? i didnt had "Local" folder so I created one , copied and pasted everything as tutorial said , but still it says that i dint have played CH 11
Are you playing online or offline? Backup saves do not work with offline versions.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes